No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    1st time I watched it, I aint score it, and had a razor thin decision for Pac. When back the next day and watched it with the sound turnt down, and actually scored the fight. I came up with a draw, with the 7th round being the pivoting round(I gave it to Pac, even though Tim controlled most of the round). If I woulda gave it to Tim, then it woulda been 115-113 and my card woulda looked very simular to Mr. Ford's.

I agree with you Rome mah homie. Nobody's giving Tim credit for controlling the pace and action of the fight, which is part of the criteria needed to effectively score a Boxing match.

I dont think Tim is lookin for sympathy Bruhnlaw. I think he wants the validation that he deserves for goin out there and giving us his all and scrappin like a true warrior, which we all demand from our fighters. He rolled his ankle somethin terrible, and continued of scrappin, when 99% of today's athletes woulda been sittin on the bench for the rest of the evening nursin such a injury. Then he also fought with a broken foot on the opposite foot(if I aint mistakin), he deserves some credit for what he gave us that evening regardless of the size of his bankroll IMHO.
    I agree with your whole post bro..TBH I gave Pac the fight by 3 rds upon first watch..But the next day I gave the fight to Bradley..If anyone saw a draw or a 7-5 score for Pac I could not be mad...But damn 11-1 10-2 9-3 is just not even close to the fight I saw..The worst part of this imo is that this fight was really good..I mean both fighters laid it out there and put on a high skilled high pace action fight for the most part..But its being over looked which is the true robbery imo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I agree with your whole post bro..TBH I gave Pac the fight by 3 rds upon first watch..But the next day I gave the fight to Bradley..If anyone saw a draw or a 7-5 score for Pac I could not be mad...But damn 11-1 10-2 9-3 is just not even close to the fight I saw..The worst part of this imo is that this fight was really good..I mean both fighters laid it out there and put on a high skilled high pace action fight for the most part..But its being over looked which is the true robbery imo...
      I think 11-1, 10-2 is a little bit too much.. But Pac deserved to get at least 7-5 (I had it 8-4 for Pac).. But I couldn't find a case to give a 7-5 win for Bradley. And a lot of people share the same way as I did. Maybe that's the reason why it is highly controversial..

In any case, its the judges that makes that decision so a rematch is warranted..

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        The disrespect for Bradley began before the fight, during with the commentary and now after.

Bottom line regardless of who you think won. It was a competitive and great fight being marred by ignorance.

Bradley performed beyond better than anyone gave him a chance to do before hand.

Give the guy his due. The man works to hard and fought to hard and all his heart to get disrespected because you disagree with the outcome

That was very well said.

Comment

• i am glad the guilt is taking hold of timmys soul . maybe there is some hope left for him.

i will continue to prey for him .

Comment

Working...
          X