No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Floyd fight the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
    What kind of keyboard to you use? The #s 1 and 0 are far apart from the keyboard that everybody uses.
    because i was in a rush to post and pressed "0" three times then "submit." THATS HOW!

same way i just typed "one" instead of "won" in another thread...that simple

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      You are saying having the ring belt does not mean you are good? What the hell does it make you? This is a dumber comment than the question proposed by the thread starter. If the Ring Belt does ont mean you are good, what does that say about Cotto and Clottey? Neither had the ring belt and neither were considered the best at 147.
      Baldomir sucks :laugh:
      stop acting like he was good because he had the Ring belt

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        because i was in a rush to post and pressed "0" three times then "submit." THATS HOW!

same way i just typed "one" instead of "won" in another thread...that simple
        this is the same mother****er who said pac waited for morales to get old to fiht him in a rematch!........the trilogy lasted for 1 and a half years!.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          this is the same mother****er who said pac waited for morales to get old to fiht him in a rematch!........the trilogy lasted for 1 and a half years!.

Probably he doesn't know how many months in a year.

Comment

Comment

please provide a post where i said that! i have never said anything like that. so stop confusing me with someone else

what i did say was EM and MAB were past prime. yes! starting from their first fights with pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Talisayen View Post

keep trying clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  At least The three, in Margarito, Cotto, Williams will def. gave him a fight. All natural at 147 and had something each to give him trouble. That was his true challenges.
                  And what if they don't? What if they all end up like Mosley or worse like JMM, and get outclassed?

Were they all just in bad shape, too old, past their prime, washed up?

Can't a guy just dominate another fighter and get the credit for having the ability to dominate?

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    keep trying clowns
                    seriously, you're a funny dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      Baldomir sucks :laugh:
                      stop acting like he was good because he had the Ring belt
                      Of course he sucked in your mind. Everyone Floyd beat sucks in your mind. If he moved up to heavyweight and beat the **** out of both the Klithsckos, you would claim they sucked. Objective observers have a high opinion of the Ring belt. I consider their opinion much more valuable than your bias, ignorant view. Also, I find it odd how you and the other idiots on this site praise the Ring Belt when it is not associated with Mayweather, but have a low opinion of it when it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X