Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Emanuel Steward hate Mayweather so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what it is ? steward sees a waste of talent
    he criticised lennox lewis too before he started training him

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Manny started hateing Floyd when people started comparing him to SRL and his boy Hearns. Its like he's threatened by it or something so he always feels the need to discredit him. Thats not the only fight that he's dissed Floyd. In the Oscar fight he basicaly said that he didnt think Floyd was a great fighter. He said that he's just a good solid fighter but he's nothing like an ATG and nothing like SRL and Hearns. He's a clown. Infact, its the same with his dad. Stewart always disses Floyd Sr. also and says that he doesnt know anything. He always said that Sr. didnt teach Oscar nothing and that Oscar was basicaly training himself
      this is exactly what I'm talking about. It's not just from the hatton fight. He's been discrediting the mayweathers for the longest time. I remeber hearing him say that about mayweather during the oscar fight and was thinking to myself wtf....when he compared him to leonard or robinson he sort of laughed and gave a condescending tone.

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
        During the hatton fight he was spewing so much hate. In the begining rounds he kept on saying, ricky is giving him soo much trouble. he's not used to this speed. Then when floyd started landing clean shots he started complaining how he pot shots. "he's going to do just enough to win on points". Like that that is a bad thing. Even in other fights he is always hating on his one shot at a time.

Has anyone else noticed this?
        Why has everyone gotten so critical about the commentators lately. I mean, Teddy Atlas is one thing, but Emmanuel Steward too? Come on, him, out of all the commentators is the least biased, he tells it like it is. Is it so bad that all PBF had to do to win was pot shot, maybe because he felt the fight was too easy for him?

Some of your guy's standards are way too high for television personalities.

Comment

Because his black??? Oh i forgot steward is black too, not everyone would be on the floyd wagon.

Comment

Manny Steward isn't like that.. Far too intelligent.. Far too successful..

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
              Because his black??? Oh i forgot steward is black too, not everyone would be on the floyd wagon.

...Coming from the home of Shakespeare, I would have thought your use of the English language would be alot better!

Comment

Working...
              X