No announcement yet.

Roberto Duran video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberto Duran video

Hey guys, I hope you don't mind me dropping by to post my latest video. I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. Anyway, all views and feedback are appreciated. Thanks.

Damn you got BoxingHistory from twitter to narrate your video. ****ing awesome dude.

At the beginning, I thought you had just taken it all from a documentary and added some filters and music. That's how bloody good the narration/script/film/everything was. Hats off, goddamn marvelous job.

Comment

Your twitter says you're only 18. holy **** lmao, you got an incredible talent there.

Comment

great video. Is that your own voice? Awesome is how everybody who watches the video has a great overview of Duran's career in only 7 minutes. Great watch, keep it up, you got sick editing talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Your twitter says you're only 18. holy **** lmao, you got an incredible talent there.
          Haha yeah, thanks a lot, mate. Appreciate it.

Originally posted by raskat View Post
          great video. Is that your own voice? Awesome is how everybody who watches the video has a great overview of Duran's career in only 7 minutes. Great watch, keep it up, you got sick editing talent.
          Thanks for the kind words, Raskat, glad you enjoyed the video. The guy narrating is Patrick Connor. If you look in the video description you can find out more about him.

Comment

As I said many times on here Duran at 135 is an ATG, he boxed/pressured at the same time and was exciting to watch then. He came to tangle and destroy and did just that, not like these boring azz counter guys (Floyd & Bernard) who bore the crap out of you for 12 stinking rounds!!!
            Thanx for the video, I saw Duran at Gleasons NYC training when he was at 135 and theres really nothing like watching a top pro work in a gym, beautifull!!
            Ray.

Comment

great video

Comment

Outstanding! I Subbed and Liked! Keep em coming lad

Comment

Great video, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by BP Productions View Post
                    Hey guys, I hope you don't mind me dropping by to post my latest video. I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. Anyway, all views and feedback are appreciated. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure that nobody minds, it is a perfect fit here. Good job getting Patrick Connor to narrate. He is definitely worth following on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                    X