Dumbass Tweets YOLO about driving drunk, DIES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dumbass Tweets YOLO about driving drunk, DIES

Per ABC7 in Los Angeles:

ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) — Five people were killed in a car accident in Ontario after the driver blew through a red light early Sunday morning.

According to Ontario police, a 2005 Nissan Sentra was traveling southbound on Haven Avenue, when it ran a red light. The car lost control and hit a wall along the west side of Haven Avenue, coming to rest in the rear yard of a house.

The incident happened at about 1:41 a.m. on Haven Avenue, south of Creekside Drive.

Four people inside the Nissan were pronounced dead at the scene. Another occupant was transported to an area hospital but was later pronounced dead. The iden****** of the crash victims were not released, pending family notification.

The accident is still under investigation. If you have any information about the incident, you’re urged to contact the Ontario Police Department’s Traffic Division at (909) 395-2902.

Screen shot 2012-09-03 at 7.22.18 AM Per CBS Los Angeles:

one of the victims was Barre’s cousin, 23-year old Marquell Bogan. Known as Q to friends and family – Bogan was 6 feet 1 inches tall and 275 pounds.

Despite his stature – his brother Michael Baker said he was a gentle giant.

The other victims were 23-year old JuJuan Bennett, 21-year-old Ervin McKinness, 20-year-old Dylan George of Ontario. The driver was 21-year-old Jonathan Watson.

Natural Selection. Good Riddance

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

Natural Selection. Good Riddance
    He musta forgot .... You only die once too. What a waste!

Comment

what a stupid asshole

Comment

Imagine the grief and the shame of their family to know that their child died while proudly and publicly boasting about their self destructive and illegal behaviour.

Comment

909 + "YOLO"

Explains it all.

Comment

Don't even know what to say to this story. I would never laugh at car accident deaths, but luckily they only killed themselves and no one else.

Comment

Saw this yesterday, found it hilarious. I have absolutely no sympathy for people who kill themselves while driving drunk, as long as they don't hurt innocent lives in the process.

Comment

He killed 4 people.

and great thats my 30,000 post..

Comment

I'd never even heard of "YOLO" until a couple of days ago. Turns out it's basically "Carpe Diem" for uneducated people.*

*I hate the phrase "Carpe Diem". It's such a pseudo-intellectual thing to say, it makes me want to "carpe jugulum".

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    He killed 4 people.
                    His friends though. They got in with him, most likely knowing he was drinking.

Comment

Working...
                    X