Are you going to miss David Haye?

Or are you thinking "good riddance"?
    Yes. I'm going to miss him a lot
    15.79%
    Yes, a little bit
    19.74%
    No, I won't miss him
    36.84%
    No. Not only will I not miss him, I'm actually glad he's gone.
    27.63%

The poll is expired.

Bit of both.

He still is the only one with the attributes to beat a Klitschko.

But if hes not gonna bother to use them like he did vs Wlad, then good riddance.

Comment

To me, Haye is someone who is blessed with physical gifts of power and speed, but he lacked a fighter's mind. He is a man without honor and integrity, who lied a lot and never cared in the the slightest about his fans.

He lacks a love for the sport, the only reason he fought was to make money.

Recently Haye told Sauerland he would fight Povetkin if it could be on SKY PPV. However, SKY said "no" to the PPV, so Haye decided to not fight Povetkin for a decent but not highly lucrative payday. So because he cannot get a PPV, he's now decided to retire.

Comment

Haye didn't do **** as heavyweight. He talked trash nonstop but when it came down to it, he didn't back it up at all. He went out like a b1tch...

Haye's hw career in a nutshell:

Monte Barrett- Beat a past prime B level Barrett

John Ruiz- This was the only hw fight where IMO he looked decent. He used his speed and power to beat an old past prime Johnny Ruiz.

Nicolay Valuev- Ran for 12 rounds against the feather fisted giant. Haye landed a couple good punches in the final round but couldn't finish him off. It was a borefest through-in-through....

Audley Harrison- An utter farce of a title fight and also devoid of any significant action...

Wladimir Klitschko- Haye talked a pack of trash years and years before this fight on how he would smash Wladimir and KO him in devastating fashion. Come fight time, Haye ran like a b1tch the whole fight, didn't do **** to win and then blamed a broken pinky toe for his dismal performance. What a ****ing cunt....

Good riddance, I'm sick of this guy talking smack and then not backing it up. He fought like a coward during his hw tenure and didn't accomplish much. Haye did not represent British boxing very well and won't be remembered justifiably...

Comment

Haye ducked the best, thats his legacy as a boxer.

Comment

he'll be back, and i won't miss him during his short retirement.

Comment

I don't think he'll stay gone.

While I am a massive Klitschko fan, I have always enjoyed Haye's fights (outside Audley and Valuev) and respect the skills he brought into the division. Arreola, Solis, and Chambers could learn a thing or two from Haye's conditioning and what it allowed him to do in the ring.

Saying that; **** him for "retiring." Yes, Wlad fighting a guy Haye KOd instead of giving him the rematch is frustrating, but it was Haye after all who was adamant about there being no rematch clause. A Vitali fight afforded Haye the opportunity to put his physical skills to use against the older Klitschko and try to redeem his tarnished image.

I said in another Haye retirement thread and I'll say it again; his whole career built up to an anti-climax, and now he's walking away. Boo this man.

Comment

Comment

He had plenty of potential to do bigger things in boxing but not the desire.

I won't miss him.

Comment

He's entertaining

Comment

Working...
                    X