Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Retirement Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legend, the definition of a true striker. Retire In Peace, Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
      For those of you who don't know Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, or simply Ronaldo, is going to retire today and I would simply like to say a few words.

Ronaldo in my opinion was the greatest pure goalscorer the sport has ever seen, certainly the best I have ever seen in my 24 years on this Earth. His combination of speed, strength, ball control, vision and his killer instinct in the box was something to behold. He would either plow through defenses like a raging bull or dance around them like a 6ft ballerina.

To the World Cups greatest goalscorer, to the player who won the FIFA World Player of the Year 3 times, to the man who first introduced me to FC Barcelona, and to my favorite player of all time, Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima I solute you, you were simply phenomenal.

I agree........

Comment

Look at how Ibrahimovic reacts in the presence of Ronaldo.......

I remember wanting to cop the Ronaldo 'R9' football boots/cleats back in the day

Sad day man......

Comment

Oh *****!!!!!! We're gonna have to put Emz on suicide watch. I haven't seen him on here lately. He must've taken the news pretty badly.

Comment

There is only 1 Ronaldo and his name is not Cristiano!
            i still have my barca Ronaldo jersey. he is by far the greatest #9 in history.
            He is The Keepers Nightmare, the Miracle Man, HE IS IL FENOMENO!!!!
            Retire peacefully Ronaldo, thanks for the memories

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Oh *****!!!!!! We're gonna have to put Emz on suicide watch. I haven't seen him on here lately. He must've taken the news pretty badly.
              Its a different Ronaldo chief, not that sissy ladyboy that cute bums but the true original legend, master of the game Ronaldo.

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
                Its a different Ronaldo chief, not that sissy ladyboy that cute bums but the true original legend, master of the game Ronaldo.
                This.
                the crybaby punk Cristina doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Il Fenomeno

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFan View Post
                  This.
                  the crybaby punk Cristina doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Il Fenomeno
                  True, its a shame though he has the potential and talent if only he didn't waste it on diving and sulking or soloing his way into a brick wall.

These Ronaldo/Messi/whoever are good but not as good as the past legends of the game. Zidane/Romario/Cruyff/Puskas/Beckenbeaur/Platini/Best were all so much better at their time and they didn't fail at the international stage when it mattered either.

Comment

My favourite non-Liverpool player of all time. He was truly amazing to watch. One of the greatest strikers of all time.

Comment

The best striker i've had the privilege of watching in my life time.

Comment

Working...
                      X