Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had $1 billion, how would you spend it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give it all to Lucy Pinder and make her my wife

Comment

I would donate some to domains family and i would buy dios dominicano a new suite.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
        I would donate some to domains family and i would buy dios dominicano a new suite.

Comment

Originally posted by Cochulito View Post
          Give it all to Lucy Pinder and make her my wife
          trying to make a billion dollar whore into a housewife

Comment

I would buy this site and have some of you maggots banned

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Cap, seriously. Wtf does a church need 200 million for? God demanded a new pair of shades?

My billion would go towards multiple investments, etc. Idk about it at all so I'd hire some Charles Schwab wannabe.

Religion gives people hope. And in a lot of ways helps them to be happy with what they got, instead of mad about what they don't have. If I stumbled on a billion, some church or charity doing that type of favor for a community would get a similiar contribution from me.

NO need to be greedy, I wouldn't need a business or any of that **** which will have me still working 60hr work weeks and such. I would max out a retirement fund, trust fund for my son and simply save a huge chunk of it in a high yielding savings account. Then I would maximize my dwelling dollars and move to Mexico. should be able to score a few dozen acres with a NICE little hacienda somewhere near a coast, or montanious area. Bottom line, I'd fall off the face of the earth, but spread a lot of that love around. (ie. an anonymous million dollar cashiers check to each of my family members.)
              Last edited by KingDosia; 09-21-2008, 03:15 PM.

Comment

1. All families mortages and millions.

2. Donate/buy AFC Wimbledon, and fast track their promotion back to the premier league. (But make the development sustainable ie. Build a Stadium (no debts) a youth acamedy etc. Kind of like Arsenal will be when they pay of their stadium).

3. Treat my self with anything I want. Wouldn't be too flashy mind. No jewellary ****.

4. Bank the rest.

5. Live an unfulfilled live.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
                  1. All families mortages and millions.

2. Donate/buy AFC Wimbledon, and fast track their promotion back to the premier league. (But make the development sustainable ie. Build a Stadium (no debts) a youth acamedy etc. Kind of like Arsenal will be when they pay of their stadium).

3. Treat my self with anything I want. Wouldn't be too flashy mind. No jewellary ****.

4. Bank the rest.

5. Live an unfulfilled live.
                  u where jewelery now?

Comment

I'd buy my soul back.. I once sold it to the devil.

Comment

I'd buy all my family members a nice crib and car. My nieces I'd hook up wit some $ for college. After that, I'd just kick back. Life supply of Hennessy of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X