No announcement yet.

Stiff shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiff shoulder

Okay I've been doing my standard regime and my left shoulder felt extra stiff when I was doing my warm-down. So I concentrated on that when i was warming down.

Now its a few hours later and now my right is stiff cos i didn't warm it down properly.

Anything I can do?

get drunk

________

Comment

Excellent, a Guinness I think

Comment

Rest mate. And a shake to heal the muscle.

Comment

Is it pain or s it injury.... ****, rub some dirt on it kid and git back out dere..........Rockin'

Comment

weed will relax your stiff shoulder however it will stiffen your dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Is it pain or s it injury.... ****, rub some dirt on it kid and git back out dere..........Rockin'
              No injury just stiff muscle guinness/protein shake is doing the job

Comment

In other words youve been putting in over time having a tommy tank and done you an injury

lol

Cure- Get your lady to massage you while you kick back smoking a zoot
                **** never fails

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                  No injury just stiff muscle guinness/protein shake is doing the job
                  honestly, I was kind of kidding up there. If your in this game and your doing it right you should have trouble just rolling out of bed in the morning. Discomfort, which you were suffering from, is something that you need to get used to and tune out. If its sore that means you worked it good. When you get ready to go to the gym the next day you must put that out of your mind and get your work in.
                  But again, if its an injury tell your trainer immediately. When your muscles are crying for mercy thats when you push harder until you finish the task at hand.

A little story fom back in the day. Had a fight lined up at the Palace in like 2 weeks and we had gone to the hills for the running. Sideways, backwards and forward I went up and down that hill for nearly an hour the first day. I got home, went back to sleep and woke for the training session at noon. Dude, I rolled outta bed and I could barely walk my legs were so sore. So I get to the gym and its shadow boxing, 3 rounds with Bronco and 3 round with Tarrick. Bronco would give me 3 rounds, step out and then Tarrick would come in fresh for the last 3. Then its a ton of bag and floor work and then cals. I get home, immediately dress for work and I was off bartending until 3 or 4 in the morning. Do that same routine about 10 days in a row, except for sunday. At the end of the 10 days it no longer burned so bad going up and down those hills, the sparring was fine and I was in shape to fight. It was a tough fight too, if I hadnt done the hills I dont know what would have happened. But I ended up stopping him in the 4th. But funny thing, I get done warring with this guy, get my stitches and I was off to find my friends in the Palace. I saw them at the very very top of the stairs and bolt all the way up, with my equipment bag over my shoulder two-three stairs at a time. Honestly, I might of still had 4 more rounds in me. Bottom line you gotta learn to work through the pain. Dont let the messages of fatigue that your muscles are sending to your mind control your thoughts. Instead, control your muscles with your mind. Once you can do that you will discover some great things about yourself, phsically and mentally.

So rub some dirt in it and get back out there.............Rockin'

Comment

Suck it up.

Smoke some weed.

Comment

Working...
                    X