Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
    What?

You're pumped about Pavlik and Mora????

Why are you giving Pavlik a free pass to fight that no-hoper?

Oh...that's right.
    Can you not read? He said he's NOT pumped.

Anyway. **** fight. Who cares.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

bum circuit...... pavlik is a ****ing fraud!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not interested in this fight, if this is official I will be disappointed in Pavlik.

Comment

I was never that impressed with PAVLIK,he took fighters out with an ACCUMULATION of shots rather than having true 1 punch power as him and his team so desperatly want the boxing public to think.Think of how many punches it took him to get rid of MIRANDA as oppose to when ABRAHAM fought MIRANDA the second time.His chin always seemed an area of vulnerability to me and he is VERY PREDICTABLE in that ring.Comes straight in with that same 1-2 over and over,never changing the speed of his punches or his combinations.
          Whats funny is HOW critical TEAM PAVLIK were of the opponents JERMAIN TAYLOR faced when he was middleweight champ and how CALZAGHE was PICKING on an old man when JOE fought BERNARD and then 6 months later he signs on to fight that OLDER MAN.As far of his level of opposition ,since winning the belt it has been downright embarrissing.LOCKETT,RUBIO,and now MORA.SPINKS,OUMA and WINKY WRIGHT are first ballot hall of famers in comparison.ARTHUR ABRAHAM is being avoided by PAVLIK and his team like the plague there is absolutly no denying this in my mind anymore.They use every excuse they can think of,he isn't well enough known,like RUBIO and LOCKETT are?He doesn't bring enough fans,he fills a 20,ooo people arena his last 5 fights..I mean really LOCKETT,RUBIO,MORA,KELLY stop avoiding the 10,ooo lb elephant in the room and face the ONLY CHAMPION in the division ARTHUR ABRAHAM.

Comment

That sucks.

Comment

Bob Arum is matching Kelly Pavlik with soft opponents now.

He should fight Forrest, Sturm, Abraham or the winner of Williams-Wright instead.

Comment

oh wow........

Comment

meh... i hope this fight isnt ppv

Comment

Working...
                  X