No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Soto Karass Outworks Selcuk Aydin To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    man Robert Guerrero ruined Aydin he hasnt been the same.
    Actually we have to wonder if Karass Soto just exposed Guerreo's best win at welterweight.

Comment

aydin sucks imho...

Comment

I was ringside tonight and I was very surprised one of the judges scored it a draw.

Soto Karass clearly won at least 7 rounds, the other three were close.

Comment

There goes one of Guerrero's best win at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Actually we have to wonder if Karass Soto just exposed Guerreo's best win at welterweight.
            Exactly. Maidana stopped Karass. Let that sink in. Maidana stopped the guy that beat the guy Ghost ate punches from all night. All these ghost fans were trying to justify some bs when it comes to Guerrero but the fact of the matter is all they have now to go on is a win over berto to justify a mayweather shot. What a joke. I been known this the whole time, but I had to chuckle when Karass won, it sent Maidana's stock up and confirmed what I been saying anyway. Maidana ices Ghost. And to anyone who said Maidana loses to Aydin, GTFO plz. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              Exactly. Maidana stopped Karass. Let that sink in. Maidana stopped the guy that beat the guy Ghost ate punches from all night. All these ghost fans were trying to justify some bs when it comes to Guerrero but the fact of the matter is all they have now to go on is a win over berto to justify a mayweather shot. What a joke. I been known this the whole time, but I had to chuckle when Karass won, it sent Maidana's stock up and confirmed what I been saying anyway. Maidana ices Ghost. And to anyone who said Maidana loses to Aydin, GTFO plz. Lol
              This.

Guerrero went life and death against Aydin while Soto-Karass just walked over all his punches and beat the snot out of him. Yeah, the same guy Maidana stopped a fight ago.

Comment

What did I say ?? Jesus exposed Aydin whose only wins were robberies against JoJo Dan.
                Last edited by sako5; 01-27-2013, 06:50 AM.

Comment

goodwin 4 Karras, puts him back in the hunt..NVSAC is getting as bad as NYSAC, some1 there needs to sit Richard Ocassio down and review the bout & MAKE him xplain why he had it a draw..Attrocious!!

Comment

So Guerrero who was coming off a long layoff and surgery moving up drastically in weight to take on the undefeated Aydin deserves no credit? You guys are the the funniest!

Comment

Great win for Karass.

Comment

Working...
                      X