Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will 2013 be Chris Arreola's year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way hes been fighting lower tier fighters for a while and whilst the division isnt blessed he should of fought over in europe after the vitali bout more competition here in my opinion i would love to see him face chisora

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
      it's his own fault....tacos, burritos and coronas are not gonna win him a championship....fat slob needs to take a lesson from marquez and cain velasquez.....

work, work, work, sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice,.....he has a chance to make history but has no will power....
      Memo getting a phone call??????

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Entertaining guy, but clearly has no true desire to stay in shape and or take Boxing seriously. Why should I take him seriously? I can watch Kevin Hart if I want a laugh.
        Kevin Hart.... Really!?

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          Kevin Hart.... Really!?
          Right? He tries to hard to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            He has stepped up twice and twice he has lost (Klit and Adamek) does he have it in him to make 2013 the year he finally becomes a FORCE in the HW div?? or has he peeked?? we seen the best he had to offer??? wachugot??
            I'd like to see Arreola vs Wilder loser jumps into the middle of the ocean

Comment

I had high hopes for him 3 years ago. he looked like a monster stopping everyone in his way and fighting often but he was target practice for 11 rounds against vitali and took as hard a beating as anyone. I don't think he's as good as he used to be and that already wasn't good enough

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                Kevin Hart.... Really!?
                Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                Right? He tries to hard to be funny.
                yeah not really sure when and or how or why this kat became A list all of the sudden.......

Comment

as long as Wlad is the champ, Arreola, and everyone else at HW for that matter, are going nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    as long as Wlad is the champ, Arreola, and everyone else at HW for that matter, are going nowhere
                    tell me my friend...ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?????

Comment

The year that he takes his conditioning, diet, and physique substantially more serious will be his year. So probably never.

Comment

Working...
                      X