Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are dating sites for ugly, unconfident, unsociable losers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    Stop acting like you're better than us. You'd have an epileptic fit if someone opened your blinds you f**king hermit.

You sightless, translucent, cave dwelling, undiscovered species of c**t!
    Damn I like that

Comment

I Agree with everything the ts said except the part where he fcuks old guys.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-27-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Never seen the appeal in them,
        Honestly if I wanna meet a girl I just go to a club or a bar with my friends,
        Luckily I'm confident enough in myself to approach women with a smile and some humor,
        Usually breaks the ice quite well...

I see alot of old men in there 40's on these sites,
        It's pretty sad if you ask me, I mean how to get to your 40's with nobody?
        Your either ugly, broke or a straight up loser, but in this particular case it seems all the above.

And even though the guys self asteem is already shot to pieces he has to lie about himself because he knows his bum ass wouldn't impress women if he told the truth about himself.
        I think compulsive lying usually comes from a lack of self confidence with drives these losers to these sites.
        Ah, PB is confident enough to approach women with a smile everyone!!!!

Comment

I keep a profile around just to browse now and then. Too many fake profiles. You have the ugly whales on there. You have the occasional attractive one who is probably swamped with messages and doesn't respond, and then you have the 'Catfish', just like that show.

Chances are a 'catfish' is responding to you if she responds in a timely manner. All you have to do is drag their picture into google search and see where some of these mutants pictures are really coming from.

Comment

Some guy was telling me how his friend started to get laid every week when he joined plenty of fish plus he got a girl there. I reckon they are for shy people. With weirdos I don't think it'll work out since when they meet with the person face to face they'd still be weird.

Comment

I'm 25 and have used one before; they are the norm for single people my age group and younger. Don't think of it as a replacement for meeting people in real life, but as a supplement to what you usually do already.

I'm currently seeing someone I met offline, but if I became single again i'd definitely reactive mine. Why wouldn't you? It takes fifteen seconds to make one; at the very best you'll meet the person you'll spend the rest of you life with, at the very worst you'll get laid a little bit more.

Use OKCupid or Match. POF is full of fat, pregnant, semi-******ed *****es. It's the white trash bar of dating sites.

Comment

stand by this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  I stand by what I said, go out and get laid.
                  That could be done via a dating site.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    Does it really matter where anyone goes to meet girls? The goal is still the same, to get your dick glistening
                    Chuuuch!

All Yall niccas on this site are funny as hell! Lol

Firt time posting ive been reading the articles and threads for about 2 years couldnt help myself on this one though lol

Comment

Started using POF to see what kind of action there was on there

Like shooting fish in a barrel... it is good for slow weekdays and setting up dates with decent looking girls.

Would never start going out with one of them though... they have the biggest egos and are crazy

I also lol at the girls on that site... their profiles always say "I'm not a slut so if you are looking to just hook up than dont message me" than like 2 hours later they will be sending nudies.
                      Last edited by Danny Gunz; 05-07-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X