No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Finds God, Prepares To Show Amir Khan Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Finds God, Prepares To Show Amir Khan Why

PEOPLE have found God in peculiar places over the years – but never anywhere like this!

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad that Judah has found god and if happy with his life. But he still needs to bring his A game to win.

Comment

lets go zaaaaab win by ko and put ureself back on the map

Comment

These articles always have misleading titles. Anyway, that's good for zab... I find religion as a good tool to keep a person disciplined among other things. I know khan is religious too, don't know why they didn't touch on that...

Comment

Originally posted by projectpaki View Post
          These articles always have misleading titles. Anyway, that's good for zab... I find religion as a good tool to keep a person disciplined among other things. I know khan is religious too, don't know why they didn't touch on that...
          Yeah , good for Zab . He does seem to have matured lately. We'll see if it has an effect on fight night . In the Mabuza fight when his glove touched the canvas and the ref ruled it as a knockdown he looked devastated lol ,but the outcome turned out fine for him in the end.

Comment

haha THIS right here is an example of why statistics are so misleading, and can be construed to support any argument. . . No **** Las Vegas has the most churches per capita because thousands of drunken fools get married, and the churches are ran by exploiting the very function they are supposed to serve and protect. Religion rendered moot by it's own cause.

Comment

i respect all religions from christianity to buddhism, and i believe and see truth in all religions, and i have formed my own views from a unique blend of them all. as long as somebody doesn't force religion, or use it in the name of profit or doing bad ****, it's cool with me - it gives people comfort.

Comment

TRUE STORY, Vegas has more Churches per capita,
                than any city in the world, lot of PRAYING going on too!!!

Comment

I would think Judah found himself closer to his higher power the night he fought Kostya Tszyu .....LOL . tHAT WAS ONE OF ALL TIME GREAT KO'S . Judah should be commended for trying to make himself a better person . As for the fight I don't see Zab going more than 4-5 rounds . Super Judah ..... for 3 rounds !

Comment

hope you fight well Zab, make me proud and hope i make money on you, win a 12 round decision please, there were good odds on that! hope you don't gass after 5 rounds, or **** of

Comment

Working...
                    X