No announcement yet.

Michael Spinks vs. Virgil Hill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Spinks vs. Virgil Hill

Who wins fellas? Interesting fight to say the least.

Snoozer I take it?

Comment

Michael Spinks easy

Comment

I guess it would be quite dreadful considering the feedback. I thought it would be intersting from a pure boxers point of view.

Comment

Michael would of end up beating the **** out of Virgil en route to a late round stoppage.

Comment

There would be some skills displayed for as long as it lasted on both ends.

Comment

Obviously, not enough skills to capture you guys attention.

Comment

most people only know Spinks from his loss to Tyson, and most people only know Hill as the guy who lost to Hearns, Jones and Michaelzawowskifinksinator

which is a shame, because Spinks had an outstanding record at Light Heavyweight and even did very well at Heavyweight with his wins over Cooney and Holmes.

Hill himself is pretty underrated. He had millions of title defences, and actually was still a part of the Cruiserweight division not too long ago in his 40s until his loss to Arslan.

all the same, Spinks would have likely knocked out Hill. Spinx Jinx knockout.

Comment

Spinks was one of the all-time greatest LHW's. Likely a top 3 IMO. He was perhaps the best fighter in the best era the light heavyweights have ever seen.

Hill had a nice somewhat under-the-radar kinda career with a lot of fights in his native North Dakota.

For all the skill and ability Hill had I still cannot see him last longer than 10 rounds at the most against a prime Spinks.

Comment

Well said fellas, I agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X