Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post

Holyshiet your sig has me LOLz!

Comment

• Damn mayweather failed 3 times then huh. Confirmed. Damn PED CHEATS, Tarver, Peterson, Berto, Mayweather, Mosley, Quillin damn all these people. damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
        That's because Schaefer aka anti-doping advocate is a ****ing fraud, and has been exposed as a fraud.

When Ortiz and Khan fights fell, his pocket was affected that's why you don't hear a peep from him. **** Morales was doped up, they didn't give a ****, they just found a run around.
        i got banned for having that sig prob by an inside floyd boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Hahaha

This story still has no legs. Told you dudes this **** wouldn't matter.

You never know. It may just be the tip of the iceberg. Look how long it took to catch Lance Armstrong.

Still, I still don't see them being as serious in professional boxing about PEDs like some of the other sports. So unless Floyd got careless, he should be OK.

Comment

• Is the article still available? The link on the page one takes me to the site's main page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              Miguel Cotto is still undefeated!

all we need is for trout's name to come up dirty!

Comment

• What was so shocking about Morales' getting busted? It was clear he couldn't make the weight naturally anymore.

Did it enhance his performance? lol

Comment

• floyd the fraud was caught three times on PEDs. i thought he was trying to clean up the sport!

what a fucking douche bag.

Comment

• This guy Floyd nobody can beat him in hypocrisy games.

I'am a clean fighter but I failed my own tests 3 times.
                    Pacquiao is next but I never said that.
                    Pac all you have to do is to agree to my test but you won't get a ppv share.
                    I will never do a catchweight like Pac but I'm fighting Canelo in a catchweight now.

This guy never failed to amuse us and so did his ******ed fans.

Comment

• Is there any definitive proof Floyd was caught 3 times? Can't be bothered to read through this long ass thread lol, anyone got cliffs on this for me?

Comment

Working...
                      X