Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I been watching a lot of street fights on youtube and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, each to their own!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      ...most people can't fight for ****! Drunk or sober, it's pretty sad. Guys that we consider D class fighters would **** up the average dude in 30 seconds flat. Easy work.
      if you look at pro boxers or mma fighters brawls and confrontations, even they look like they can't fight either.

remember larry holmes looking funny as hell jumpkicking off a car?

remember when morales got cheapshot by barrera at a press conference, they started swinging wild and was missing each other.

hell, tito ortiz when he was ufc lt hvy champ at the time got his ass kicked in a bar fight in england by a smaller guy.

knowing how to box, kickbox, wrestle, etc. helps in streetfights.

but don't assume you'll automatically win because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        the worst is when they carry on punching somebody who is unconscious. and the unconscious freefall to the pavement or concrete is pretty brutal as well.
        a fight isn't a game. there's no rules.

the point of a fight is to hurt them as much as you can.

you can hurt them the most when they're defenseless.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Wait a second, guys who get into rAndom altercations would get smoked by dudes who train to fight week in and week out?
          I'm talking about guys that we consider absolute bums, the fat cab drivers who are 3-15, the guys that Deontay Wilder fights, they don't train full time but even those guys would **** up the average dude pretty easily.

Originally posted by rampant View Post
          When im on youtube I usually watch things that I find useful or entertaining.

Streetfighting doesnt really fit into any of those and not really sure why you would want to watch it and then state on a boxing forum that a boxer would beat them! lol
          I mostly use youtube for learning purposes but it is useful to see how the average human being reacts in a physical confrontation (emotionally and physiologically).

Comment

Watching street fights NP, but to say D level boxers would beat them? Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X