No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: 152 No Problem, Pressure The Key To Beat Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: 152 No Problem, Pressure The Key To Beat Floyd

WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) was very excited as he spoke to BoxingScene.com about the finalized deal to face the pound-for-pound king, Floyd "Money" Mayweather (44-0, 26KOs), on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"I feel great emotion. I am very excited. The entire team was excited. At first I didn't believe it when [Golden Boy CEO] Richard [Schaefer] said it was done. But obviously now we got it done and I have a lotof emotion," Canelo told BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pressure? But Canelo gets tired in less than 6 rounds!

Comment

Like John Scully said, no matter the issue, you're always gonna say you feel great and you're comfortable, even when you're not.

Comment

YES, this guy says all the right things, hes smarter than mayweather and will beat him./

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Like John Scully said, no matter the issue, you're always gonna say you feel great and you're comfortable, even when you're not.
          Gettin them excuses together already huh.

Comment

lol Pressure is NOT th ekey to beat floyd, also ... the pressure Cannelo put on Trout looked to tire out Canelo within 7 rounds.... Floyd is going to put on a boxing clinic and teach this fool a lesson. Canelo lacks the experience to beat FMJ.

Comment

How many times have we heard this before? I only see Canelo winning by flash KO, I'm talking Marquez style. He doesn't throw enough, he's only quick when throwing combos, I haven't seen anything that would make me believe he can cut off someone much faster and as experienced as Mayweather. Good fight for boxing, and all parties involved. Showtime > HBO. No competition .

Comment

Happy to hear this, it indicates Canelo will abandon his 'stand and wait' style.

Alvarez needs to put it on him, early.

Comment

Easier said then done Cinnamon..

I do give Canelo a chance though in this one. A better chance the Guerrero atleast.

Canelo does have some pop and especially since they are fighting at 154.

Looking forward to this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Yes, John has had to go through that in his own career and with Dawson. Floyd had no right demanding Canelo do what he scoffed at Pac doing with Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X