No announcement yet.

IBF Orders Hernandez-Cunningham Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Forgot about that. Isn't Cunningham with the same promoter as Hernandez?
    Yep, Sauerland Event.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
      Yep, Sauerland Event.
      Ugh...I guess the rematch will be held back in Germany. Let's hope it's a KO finish. lol

Comment

The ringside doctor was really nowhere to be seen in the video that I watched. Hernandez was set to go out for the next round and his corner basically wouldn't let him go and insisted on getting the Doctor in there to stop the fight.

Mickey Vann is a ***** ass ref too. Guy threw the towel out of the ring for Graham Earl instead of stopping a fight, but put an American in there and he will do anything to end the fight in favor of the hometown fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Forgot about that. Isn't Cunningham with the same promoter as Hernandez?
          yes but his contract is up in 1 more fight. no surprise they wanted to keep the belt in house so they rigged the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            yes but his contract is up in 1 more fight. no surprise they wanted to keep the belt in house so they rigged the fight.
            Exactly, they only signed him in the first place with the express intent to bend him over and **** him.

That fight was so clearly going Cunningham's way and I didn't see one single solitary drop of blood come from Hernandez's cuts after the fight was stopped.

I guess that's the treatment Cunningham should expect over there after having the nerve to knock Marco Huck out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Exactly, they only signed him in the first place with the express intent to bend him over and **** him.

That fight was so clearly going Cunningham's way and I didn't see one single solitary drop of blood come from Hernandez's cuts after the fight was stopped.

I guess that's the treatment Cunningham should expect over there after having the nerve to knock Marco Huck out.
              Funny how they never even attempted to make that rematch.

Comment

As they should, what a pitiful way for anyone to win a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  That's all you had to say. Freaggin' disgusting....

I never supported the way Hernandez won the belt. I knew the stoppage stunk, but I was initially more inclined to chalk it up to typical boxing antics. However, time hasn't taken away the stench. It's only grown stronger. I just hope the rematch is a little more on the up-and-up...for both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                  X