No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramon Garcia Cries Robbery, Demands Nietes Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramon Garcia Cries Robbery, Demands Nietes Rematch

On Saturday night in Acolod, Philippines, Filipino boxer Donnie Nietes captured the WBO's junior flyweight title with a twelve round unanimous decision over Mexican Ramon "Principe" Garcia. Nietes, a former WBO strawweight champion, fought Garcia in a very tough and very close fight, but two of the judges scored nearly every round for the challenger.

[Click Here To Read More]

cry baby jaja

Comment

take it like a man

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
        cry baby jaja

The crying shame is how the Ricans at the WBO match Mexicans real tough but put Ricans vs fighters 4 or 5 divisions smaller.

Comment

cry baby jaja
          It's understandable that the WBO Ricans would match their guys easy but why match Mexicans so tough? That smells funny. Ricans are dancing around a freshly dug grave with a blindfold. Why they'd do that is beyond me. They're not dumb, that's for sure. They're just not being cerebral. They're being visceral.

Comment

take it like a man
            Between the WBO Ricans matching Mexicans in super tough fights(while matching brother Ricans vs guys 4 or 5 divisions smaller) and Bob Arum matching us vs Filipinos in losing battles(i.e. not Gesta vs Rios but definitely Solis vs Pac) for his Mexicans vs Filipinos "rivalry" to get Mexican interest(=PPV buyers)----- and Mexicans miraculously losing all close super fights on HBO--- it's a perfect storm against us--- and we still have close to 20 champions! lastly, if only Felix Trinidad were so eager to rematch his losses vs De La Hoya and Hopkins. Oh, that's right, he takes his losses "like a man". Tsk.

Comment

If you need to make the fight in the challengers own town, not just his country but his own town to get a title then that saids alot about the quality of fighters coming from that country. enjoy the title , have fun defending it with bums till you retire like Penalosa.lmao.....

Comment

It works like that all the time. You fight in a guy's hometown and you have to knock him out. If Ramon had, at least, gotten a draw; then a rematch might be in order, but now he's just looking like a sore looser.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  It works like that all the time. You fight in a guy's hometown and you have to knock him out. If Ramon had, at least, gotten a draw; then a rematch might be in order, but now he's just looking like a sore looser.

Nietes has gone to Mexico and defended his title 4 times.

I didnt see the fight yet so i cant comment. all the scores are similar, that doesnt look irregular to me.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                    Nietes has gone to Mexico and defended his title 4 times.

I didnt see the fight yet so i cant comment. all the scores are similar, that doesnt look irregular to me.
                    The funny sht is he got a robbery in mexico to a mexican fighter. And now this.
                    Last edited by theplayerpimp; 10-09-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X