No announcement yet.

If after the Ortiz hug and

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If after the Ortiz hug and

Ortiz sucker punched Fliyd and knocked him out would that be fair also.

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Ortiz sucker punched Fliyd and knocked him out would that be fair also.
    That's what the controversy is about to. If Ortiz did it to Floyd then Floyd would be knocked out cold if the opportunity was equal like that. I thought Mayweather got him back even just with the hook that didn't really hurt Ortiz cuz he was able to look at the ref but the right hand was just cold...Straight up cold hearted ****...

Comment

Doesn't make it any more right or admirable. I like Floyd, he doesn't need to win that way.

Comment

It would be the same thing, why on earth does it matter who it is? It was a clean shot, not because of who did it but because of the rules of boxing, people who don't "like" what Floyd did just don't like the sport period. That's like saying you don't like a football team that does two point conversions...
        stop crying about irrelevancies and live life knowing Mayweather is the best period.

Comment

if ortiz did what floyd did and ended up knocking out floyd with two sucker punches then that would be bs too. it would be even worse on ortiz's part because he just headbutted floyd and now he goes and knocks him out with a couple of sucker punches.

Comment

Why the hell would a veteran like floyd ever hug an opponent during a live boxing match? It would NEVER happen.

Comment

If Ortiz did it, I would still say it was fair game. But of course Floyd isnt dumb enough to do something like that.

Comment

floyd isnt that dumb. notice he already had his guard up. ortiz was hugging a guarded man. the more i look at the replay the more i dont blame floyd. ortiz is seriously touched in the head. u dont hug thru a frikkin guard. put ur damn hands up!

Comment

yep floyd would be a dumb knocked out idiot

Comment

I can only assume Ortiz had no respect for Floyds power to keep his hands down like he did.

Its floyds proffesionalism that we arent discussing Floyd being sucker punched by Ortiz like last night and Floyds first defeat being controversial.

Comment

Working...
                    X