Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr: Manny Pacquiao Can Bounce Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac's punch resistance is dead. Pac's defense was very good because you never caught him flush, and when you did, he was able to ride with it or prepare for it. Notice when PAc was hit flush how many times he either went down or out. He's been down multiple times and ko'd twice by chin shots. His chin was always suspect, but he's gotten away with it because of his speed. Not anymore. Love Pac, but his days at the elite level are over!

Comment

Floyd's not using Manny's name or anything in every single recent comment he's made to get noticed? No, that would be too obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        is mayweather losing fans or something? what happened to being the bad guy of the sport? why all of a sudden mayweather is playing the nice guy card. he's obviously not gonna face pacquiao anytime soon, so why throw praises at pacquiao?

He is just wishing him well is that a bad thing?? That bad guy '"persona" is just to sell the fights! Nobody wants to see a champ laid out like that. Pac seems like a real humble and stand up guy. His fans stupidity make people root against him.

Comment

Boxers aren't like fans. They laugh like us, and joke like us, but when it comes to the health of fighters, they are more understanding than fans are. There are fans who wish harm to fighters that they don't like. Boxers don't do that weasel ****.

Comment

Floyd thinks the total opposite. He thinks Manny is done after that. Hes putting their fight on the back burner by praising Manny can bounce back. He doesnt want people to think Manny is done ... so people can not say Floyd fights another washed up fighter. This is a perfect time for floyd to fight Manny. But if JMM PAC 5 happens and Manny wins decisively ...you wont hear from Floyd again! It will be then..." why do i wanna fight a guy with 5 losses :WORD:!

Comment

Look at the tards go. haha. What a sad group.of clowns

Comment

typical PR damage control to try and save that fight.......

the door was closed on that fight for me a long time ago, ever since the PED accusations with no evidence, which I believe was hype gone wrong...... anyways, the fight is lame, not worth it, so it's right up mayweathers alley. upgraded sparring for millions......

I wont sink a dollar of money into anything around this, best believe if it's going to happen, i'm watching it free online.....

remember, a loss, even a devastating ko loss, doesnt stop certain match ups from happening....

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
                  my previous post was not meant to be harsh lol he just is stupid as fuk for not signing up "considering it was meant to be easy pickings his easiest ever" but for what ever reason we will never know oh yes his health
                  Floyd cannot make arum let manny out to play. As i have said several times arum will ruin this fight just like he blew gamboa v juanma. Dudes kill me swallowing the top rank cool aid. And like i have said there is a reason pac only fights top rank fighters. For the last 4 years he has only fought top rank stock. But hey thats floyds fault as well eh?

Comment

What does he mean when he says his legacy depends on what Pacquiao does?

I thought he didn't care about legacy and he only fought for checks? If he wants to fight for legacy than his next 3 fight should be against Pacquiao, Canelo, Martinez.

Comment

Floyd knows that Pac Floyd is a done deal. The public won't accept the fight ever again. Pac is washed up and his punch resistance is dead!

Comment

Working...
                      X