Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Ducking Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    garcia is the biggest bum in boxing

a complete bum
    [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/30618719.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Goldenboy better make it happen if Garcia beats Judah. Matthysse beats Garcia and Rios.

Comment

Garcia wants none of Lucas, he'd get KO'd
        fuck Zab, he really lost to Lucas in their fight
        after Zab, Lucas will probably drop the WBC belt to avoid the fight
        wouldn't be mad if Garcia fought Rios though

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          WBC interim light welterweight champion matthysse (32-2, 30 KO’s) will be fighting lightweight hank lundy (22-2-1, 11 KO’s) on the undercard of the alexander vs. brook on jan 19 in LA. this fight is seen as a warm up for matthysse considering lundy is on a 2 fight losing streak.

according to an online poll conducted by the ring magazine, 27% of 3,855 fans wants garcia to fight matthysse in a sure barn burner, while 45% voted brandon rios as the top opponent for garcia.

hypothetically speaking, once garcia disposes of judah on feb 9, the next big fight is garcia vs. matthysse and should be done sometime july 2013. matthysse is the mandatory challenger to garcia's WBC belt and both are promoted by golden boy, so there is no reason for this fight not to get made. if GBP won't make this fight, it's because garcia (more like al haymon) is cherry picking his opponents and intentionally passing over legit competition. i'll boycott garcia's next fight if it's not matthysse.

your thoughts?
          Be patient my man Lucas will get his turn. as far as Garcia fighting Judah. Money wise it's a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Yes, Garcia is ducking Matthysse. His excuse is Matthysse does not even have a belt. Last time I checked Judah does not have a belt. Matthysse will KO him if Garcia ever decides to be a true champion and fight the best contender. Schaefer may also be protecting Garcia because Golden Boy keeps talking about Matthysse vs. Rios which won't happen instead of Matthysse vs. Garcia which could happen if Golden Boy and Garcia want it to. Matthysse is ready and waiting.
            Matthysse does have a belt his the WBC Interim champion, but no Garcia vs Matthysse will not go down in 2013 Golden Boy will have Matthysse go after Lamont Peterson belt.

Comment

ducking him? he hasn't even gotten a chance to

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Matthysse does have a belt his the WBC Interim champion, but no Garcia vs Matthysse will not go down in 2013 Golden Boy will have Matthysse go after Lamont Peterson belt.
                garcia has skills, i'll give him that but if he won't face matthysse his mandatory challenger, then those sanctioning bodies should strip him and hand the belt to matthysse. knowing the WBC, they're scum and won't do nothing about it

Comment

He's not ducking Matthysse yet, but he's coming close to it. The only opponents I'll accept other than Matthysse are Peterson/Allakhverdiev.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    garcia is the biggest bum in boxing

a complete bum
                    I can understand your sentiment looking at your AVI!

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                      He might be, but he is still young, Garcia looks better everytime out. Depending on how he does againts a vet like Zab, which he should beat, and he should be fighting Matheysse sometime next year 2013. He just beat Morales twice the same Morales that almost beat Maidana, and he beat Khan..so far I dont think he is ducking anyone.
                      it's hard to forget that in garcia's last two fights which he won by knock out, both opponents undoubtedly had superb boxing abilities. while judah has a slightly better chin than khan, morales certainly was not weak in that department. with that in mind, garcia vs. judah fight won't see the final bell.

Comment

Working...
                      X