Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Julito is'nt fighting Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I
    Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    I heard Angulo wants to step up to the plate. They should offer him less than what he was offered for the Martinez fight. If he accepts a lesser offer, then we all will know that he straight up ducked Martinez.
    I think we all know that he ducked Martinez, he don't need to do **** to prve it, its pretty clear.

Comment

Is it really that bad? Are you guys knocking him because he doesnt want to train in the Phillipines? Me myself would want to train where I was comfortable. Hes not preparing for a tomato can hes preparing for Cotto I would think he wants all the focus on him because he needs every edge he can get. You dont get trained half ass for the biggest fight of your life. Please dont act like Roach will give them equal amount of time because he wont this is Pac he will do what he can for him first then whatever for Julio. But of coarse I forget yall train everyday and fight for title fights 3 times a year so yall know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        Angulo Cotto has a good shot at happening i think

Pretty much at this point if angulo doesnt reject $750,000.Everyone's pretty much tied up with matches.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
          Is it really that bad? Are you guys knocking him because he doesnt want to train in the Phillipines? Me myself would want to train where I was comfortable. Hes not preparing for a tomato can hes preparing for Cotto I would think he wants all the focus on him because he needs every edge he can get. You dont get trained half ass for the biggest fight of your life. Please dont act like Roach will give them equal amount of time because he wont this is Pac he will do what he can for him first then whatever for Julio. But of coarse I forget yall train everyday and fight for title fights 3 times a year so yall know everything.

I understand the training issue brah.The main focus was if chavez was actually gonna step up to the plate with someone legit if he isn't fighting cotto.If he writes off the fight i would at least hope for someone as a 3/4 decent.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
            I understand the training issue brah.The main focus was if chavez was actually gonna step up to the plate with someone legit if he isn't fighting cotto.If he writes off the fight i would at least hope for someone as a 3/4 decent.
            IT all still falls under the same thing. Regardless whos he fighting he still needs a good camp. I think the whole timing is bad on Roach's part. Chavez is at the egde of becoming a TRUE star not a sideshow. Who ever he fights from here on out should be a credible name.

Comment

It's good for both guys. Cotto can have some time to heal his shoulder and Chavez Jr. can have some time to find his testicles.

Comment

only real options are angulo or berto.The easy fight for cotto would be
                berto.cotto-angulo would be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
                  IT all still falls under the same thing. Regardless whos he fighting he still needs a good camp. I think the whole timing is bad on Roach's part. Chavez is at the egde of becoming a TRUE star not a sideshow. Who ever he fights from here on out should be a credible name.

I mean what do you expect when you sign up to the world's best trainer? Never the less training the world's best fighter.Julito can't always get the attention he's always had.Aside that credible names is the game.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    only real options are angulo or berto.The easy fight for cotto would be
                    berto.cotto-angulo would be a war.

Financially angulo is the better way to go.Berto cant sell cakes outside of florida.He needs his hip hop friends like bow wow,chris brown and twitter to promote his own hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X