No announcement yet.

What do you drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    yea, that's what they say, but considering i already lost one baby, i'm not taking any chances.
    i don't drink alcohol or caffeine or take any drugs (prescription or over-the-counter).
    better safe than sorry, i guess.

yeah very true and smart.

Comment

I'm mostly just a beer man. I prefer "Arrogant Bastard Ale"; but also like Moosehead and Heinikein (SP)....will drink domestics, depending upon my mood or availability.

Wine every now and then is okay; but mixing it with beer in the same night is asking for the ****s and a helluva hangover.

Love Margaritas! ;but generally won't toch te-kill-ya. Hurricanes are great and a Pina Colada ever now and then hit's the spot....especially if you're on the beach.

Whiskey brings out my Irish....not good. Most of the time I'm a happy drunk; but whiskey, for some reason, really brings out some of my not so nice traits.

Vodka...can't do Vodka anymore; it gets me in trouble. Last time I messed with Vodka was at a Halloween party several years ago and I ended up making out with some dude's wife. My "friends" intervened before it went too far though. LOL!!! Just as well, she left him a few weeks later anyway. So, I was kind of doing him a favor.

Anyway...that's pretty much it.
      Last edited by K-DOGG; 06-25-2006, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I don't drink anymore, but Vodka use to be my favorite drink.

Comment

yea, that's what they say, but considering i already lost one baby, i'm not taking any chances.
          i don't drink alcohol or caffeine or take any drugs (prescription or over-the-counter).
          better safe than sorry, i guess.
          Do you have a history of high risk pregnancies?

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes
            Do you have a history of high risk pregnancies?
            not high risks, but with my son i was put on bed rest during the last trimester, but everything ended up being ok.
            then i got pregnant in october and miscarried in december without any real reason. then i got pregnant in january with this baby. since it was immediately after my miscarriage i am being VERY careful without doing anything too risky. so far so good. made it to the third trimester

Comment

i'm a mixed drink kinda gal, so this seems pretty accurate to me
              yea me 2

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                I'm mostly just a beer man. I prefer "Arrogant Bastard Ale"; but also like Moosehead and Heinikein (SP)....will drink domestics, depending upon my mood or availability.

Wine every now and then is okay; but mixing it with beer in the same night is asking for the ****s and a helluva hangover.

Love Margaritas! ;but generally won't toch te-kill-ya. Hurricanes are great and a Pina Colada ever now and then hit's the spot....especially if you're on the beach.

Whiskey brings out my Irish....not good. Most of the time I'm a happy drunk; but whiskey, for some reason, really brings out some of my not so nice traits.

Vodka...can't do Vodka anymore; it gets me in trouble. Last time I messed with Vodka was at a Halloween party several years ago and I ended up making out with some dude's wife. My "friends" intervened before it went too far though. LOL!!! Just as well, she left him a few weeks later anyway. So, I was kind of doing him a favor.

Anyway...that's pretty much it.

Arrogant bastard is the nastiest **** I've ever tasted and i concider myself a beer proffesional.

Comment

being a mixed drink gal, i tend not to drink beer, but sometimes a ice cold beer hits the spot like nothing else. personally i prefer any beer that tastes god with a lime, lol!
                  i tend to stick to corona.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
                    Arrogant bastard is the nastiest **** I've ever tasted and i concider myself a beer proffesional.
                    LOL!!!! Well, I'm Irish damn it, so I was born to drink beer and know good beer.

Comment

I am a 7 and 7 with a lil' lemon drinker...smoooooth wiskey..when I can afford it I like Crown Royal Reserve on the rocks.

Comment

Working...
                      X