Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac won the fight.

Comment

• I like videos like this you can really appreciate the little things fighters do that is not so easily noticeable in real time. All networks are the same though they exaggerate everything 1 guy does, it has the affect they want by convincing the viewers that he's doing better than he actually his. Showtime did the same thing in the Cotto-Trout fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by KayDub View Post
        Bradley is so far from being a "slick" boxer that it isn't even funny.

When I think of Bradley I think of a wild fighter that throws a lot of hooks and headbutts.

Bradley pretty much ALWAYS comes forward and jumps on guys. He's a rough fighter if anything.
        Originally posted by sapaw View Post
        Bradley is a slick fighter? lol! like KayDub said, Bradley is not a slick boxer coz Bradley throw volume wild punches and most of his fights have headbutts on his opponents... The very good example of a "slick" boxer is Mayweather... hands down to Mayweather as slick boxer but Bradley as a slick boxer! lol!
        Oohhboy....

Comment

• The video show what Ive been saying about Lampley since the Taylor-Hopkins fight. Hes a biased idiot. With that said I had it 9-3 Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
            Said the guy who has been hating on Pac for years. Lose credibility, you do if you have it at least 6 rounds or more for Bradley.

Comment

• buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                buuuuuuuuuuuuuump
                Nothing to discuss, HBO commentary was biased as usual and unless you're completely new to boxing you already knew it would happen.

10-2 Pacquiao. Floyd's entire family even said Pacquiao comfortably beat him.

Comment

• Pac won the fight but HBO commentary was horribly biased. Haters who score it for Bradley are just as bad as crook judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Nothing to discuss, HBO commentary was biased as usual and unless you're completely new to boxing you already knew it would happen.

10-2 Pacquiao. Floyd's entire family even said Pacquiao comfortably beat him.
                    Larry Floyd lover is against the decision of his extended family. The Mayweather's is the gospel Larry and they said Pac won. You dig? Are you on your own now Larry hehe! The Mayweathers threw you out of the bus? You seem to be in a different page with them lol

Comment

Working...
                    X