Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone not like "Bones"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to hate black people, just ask Bernie Mac.

Comment

you guys are idiots. Jon Jones is the only black guy who gets all that hate. Everyone loves Rampage and Silva. Every time a black person gets hate you guys always got to bring out the race card.

People hate Jones cuz he comes off as fake. It seems that he's a naturally mean person and forces his nice-guy attitude. Every time he laughs its almost like a sarcastic laugh. The guy is fake.

He acts like a super nice jesus loving guy with integrity yet he front kicks the **** out of fighters knees in fights. Considering that eye gauging, nut punches and biting are all illegal, that move is probably the dirtiest legal move in mma right now. It's the kind of move that can totally alter someone's career in an insant. And why does he do it, cuz he doesn't give a **** and he's not really a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        you guys are idiots. Jon Jones is the only black guy who gets all that hate. Everyone loves Rampage and Silva. Every time a black person gets hate you guys always got to bring out the race card.

People hate Jones cuz he comes off as fake. It seems that he's a naturally mean person and forces his nice-guy attitude. Every time he laughs its almost like a sarcastic laugh. The guy is fake.

He acts like a super nice jesus loving guy with integrity yet he front kicks the **** out of fighters knees in fights. Considering that eye gauging, nut punches and biting are all illegal, that move is probably the dirtiest legal move in mma right now. It's the kind of move that can totally alter someone's career in an insant. And why does he do it, cuz he doesn't give a **** and he's not really a nice guy.
        well it sounds like you're a bit of a phaggot with an agenda to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          well it sounds like you're a bit of a phaggot with an agenda to be honest.
          lol ok......

Jones is the one that acts like a phaggot so that makes you a phaggot lover.

and whats my agenda?

Comment

lol ok......

Jones is the one that acts like a phaggot so that makes you a phaggot lover.

and whats my agenda?
            really? where did it say that i like anybody in this thread. i merely asked a question.

you on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              really? where did it say that i like anybody in this thread. i merely asked a question.

you on the other hand....
              its pretty clear you like Jones............. and phaggots.

Comment

its pretty clear you like Jones............. and phaggots.
                well, you're all right....I guess.

Comment

That is interesting because to me his persona kind of reminds me of Cotto but with a little more personality. kind of "yes i am a gentleman but please do not mistake kindness for weakness" kind of thing. and maybe race has something to do with it too, i remember a lot of people not liking Evans either, Rampage does not count because he has that crossover appeal because of his crazy personality. i go to many UFC fights in Vegas and i remember getting in a convo with some dude and he said to me "Siva isn't black hes Brazilian!" hahaha true ****ing story

Comment

I'm wondering the samething too. Jon Jones is probably THE BEST fighter in mma at the moment beating top level fighters with ease yet people always have to find something to complain about ... The fact that he's young , black , confident doesnt help either , YES I SAID IT. I mean look at Chael Sonnen , look at all the things he said , yet people like him... now imagine if he was black lol.

Comment

Really? Well, I never liked Chael Sonnen at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X