Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left over Fettucine Alfredo from Olive Garden should sober me right up!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left over Fettucine Alfredo from Olive Garden should sober me right up!!!!!

Ah, thank God for left overs.

It won't sober you up. The noodles turn into sugar and ferment inside your drunk belly............so it's like making wine.

That's a 2x hangover if you ask me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      It won't sober you up. The noodles turn into sugar and ferment inside your drunk belly............so it's like making wine.

That's a 2x hangover if you ask me.
      Damn you Knives!!!! What about the cup of Gatorade I am having with it?

More sugar. More carbs. MORE FAT!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
        And I have to wake up at 7:30 to go tailgating at the game.

When the **** are you moving to Houston?

Comment

I was trying to hate on the thread pelirojo.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This thread is making my drunk ass hungry. I have some leftover pork chops and mashed potatoes in my refridgerator, that are just calling my name right now.

Comment

And I have to wake up at 7:30 to go tailgating at the game.

When the **** are you moving to Houston?
              good question.

ISO 30 grand so that I can at least buy whatever rent or mortgage etc. I mean before I get established I need$ to live. And 30 is chump ****ing change because I need time to start my hustle.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                good question.

ISO 30 grand so that I can at least buy whatever rent or mortgage etc. I mean before I get established I need$ to live. And 30 is chump ****ing change because I need time to start my hustle.
                30 Grand??!! Damn bro, I dont have near that amount of money and live pretty good.

I put 7 down on my house, and pay less than what I was paying in rent.

If you are here before Dec. 3, you got an invite the best boxing party in Houston. It's gonna be crazy that night.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  This thread is making my drunk ass hungry. I have some leftover pork chops and mashed potatoes in my refridgerator, that are just calling my name right now.
                  Do it bro!!!! (And by "do it", I mean eat the pork chops and potatoes, not actually "do" the food)

Comment

I'm trying to make up my mind on the matter. Do I want to go tear that food up, sober up, and finish off the rest of my booze, or do I want to pass out, eat it for lunch tomorrow, and get drunk again tomorrow night.....

....Decisions, decisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X