No announcement yet.

Floyd proved that he can beat manny pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
    a lot of people forget shane isn't as fast as manny but has way longer arm langth(which is to make floyd get trouble about keeping distance between him and mosley) than pacquiao. I think floyd would feel more comfortable than this time.

but as i told you, pacquiao is way faster and has stamina mosley is not even closed so i think floyd vs pacquiao is 50/50 fight. i can't figure out how it turns out
    Can you pay me my points?

Comment

You forgot the fact Pacquiao and Mosley has a different fight style

Comment

lols... yea because mosley and pac fight the same way??? bwhahahhahahahaha

all floyd proved was that he could beat a 38 year old shane mosley

Comment

Floyd was always able to beat Pacquiao.

I'm gonna bet money when they fight.

Pacquiao's biggest win is still Morales II imo.

Them other fighters are deceptive.

Comment

All he did was prove his chin is weak. Pacquiao will smash it into a million pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Can you pay me my points?
              Pay the man his damn points.

Pac has workrate, never gun shy, has speed, angles and right now 100 times better footwork than Mosely.

The main issue is size.

Floyd looked quite big in there tonight. Mosely looked huge before weigh in's, but getting to 147 obviously shrunk him.

Still a big dude so Floyd aint that small.

Floy'd reach may be a factor because Floyd is abotu equal in speed, but he doesn't throw as much.

Comment

Ask yourself this question. What does Pac do better than Floyd?

Comment

In which way he can proved that he will beat manny pacquiao?Dont tell me he knockout cold mosley?man he doesnt have the power to knock a chicken legs out..lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Punch View Post
                    All he did was prove his chin is weak. Pacquiao will smash it into a million pieces.
                    proved his chin is weak ? he took 2 huge shots and didnt go down. I think that proves the opposite. Plus on raw power mosley > manny.

I dont think pacquiao will have an answer to break down floyd. JMM in a lot of people eyes beat Manny when they fought and he was probably the best technical boxer pacquiao has fought. and mayweather school JMM.

but i think if manny rocked floyd like mosley did in the 2nd round he would have done a better job of finishing..

Comment

Originally posted by SLASHEh View Post
                      proved his chin is weak ? he took 2 huge shots and didnt go down. I think that proves the opposite. Plus on raw power mosley > manny.

I dont think pacquiao will have an answer to break down floyd. JMM in a lot of people eyes beat Manny when they fought and he was probably the best technical boxer pacquiao has fought. and mayweather school JMM.

but i think if manny rocked floyd like mosley did in the 2nd round he would have done a better job of finishing..

Mayweather was badly rocked by the first shot and fought a conservative fight afterwards. Pacquiao hits harder than Mosley and throws much more than Mosley, add that to a fragile chin and it spells KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X