Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Can Tell Floyd Jr. To 'Go To Hell', Says Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no fan of Mayweather and i'm no fan of Manny Pacquiao,i am a fan of boxing and what i see is one man willing to take the random testing,and the other guy NOT willing to take the testing.Thats what i see as clear as day.People that are getting mad n **** and bent out of shape about it and name calling just makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBC President Don Jose Sulaiman has advised pound-for-pound king, winner of the coveted “Diamond Belt” and the premier boxing organizations accolade as “Boxer of the Year” Manny Pacquiao to tell Floyd Mayweather Jr that “if he doesn’t want to fight him let him go to hell.” [Click Here To Read More]

A lot of people thought and spoke highly of Tiger Woods until he got busted......

Who cares what this BUM has to say about Pac while sitting in Mexico.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
        "In an overseas telephone conversation" LOL dude says this in every article
        Lol!!

"So, how the heck are ya, Jose! How's the weather up there?"

"Tell'em I said that Floyd can go to hell!"

"Ok. I'll print that. Thanks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          So many diversions, it's comical...so much anger, but still no willingness to submit random blood and urine samples.

If Manny is clean, encourage him to take the damn tests and prove what he's been saying. Floyd is willing to. I mean really, how hard is that?

This whole ordeal sounds a lot like when Roger Clemmens was in the spotlight for using PEDs.

What you talking about Gary???

Comment

Sulaiman and Arum made for each other

Sulaiman weren't you close to Don King at one time when he ruled the boxing scene. Now it's Arum let's see Arum supports cheater Margarito for getting caught wearing plaster in his gloves. Could careless about Cotto's well being. Cotto's mistake was not signing with GoldenBoy. With all the pictures surfacing on Margarito with his gloves off after the Cotto fight and showing the the pink colored blocks of plaster. Do you think Arum has commented on that hell no Margarito is still a money maker for him and know that Cotto is damaged goods. Ariza and Roach know what is going on with Pacquiao and Amir Khan. I remember on 24/7 for Cotto and Pacquiao there was a seen there where Roach was training Pacquiao and and Roach wanted to stop the workout and Pacquiao wanted to continue. Freddy was ready to fall out. Pacman take the drug test and prove that you are clean and Mr. Sulaiman stay out of this and do what you do best corrupt boxing and design bull sh__t belts. we all know you have favorites.

Comment

Manny should not let FLOYD ride on his popularity as Floyd does not deserve it. Let Floyd fight another fighter and see if he can make the huge paycheck with other fights with all his DEMANDS, TERMS & CONDITION....

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                So many diversions, it's comical...so much anger, but still no willingness to submit random blood and urine samples.

If Manny is clean, encourage him to take the damn tests and prove what he's been saying. Floyd is willing to. I mean really, how hard is that?

This whole ordeal sounds a lot like when Roger Clemmens was in the spotlight for using PEDs.

Dumb Moron, you are talking "clean".

Pacman was undergo all the test during his fight but appears clean and negative to all drugs..

Comment

Mayweather and Pacquiao Employees Get out!!!

No offense but there are too many comments by people connected to the two camps. I really want to hear comments from ordinary boxing fans and not promotion company employees or people who have a vested interest one way or the other. I realize you want to spin as much as possible but When you are so far on one side of the issue you (lost) credibility. If you could get off the boards and just read that would be great..
                  Thanks a bunch....

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                    Some of the individuals who post upon this site make it very difficult to debate particular events because their inability to reason in a logical fashion appears to be damaged.
                    As a former pugilist as well as boxing promoter I can extend the following truth without pride nor prejudice. Golden Boy Promotions and the agents allegedly working in the interest of the Mayweathers screwed up very badly and have not negotiated in good faith.
                    In 40 turns at bat, Floyd Jr. had no problem with the standards of the testing procedures of the Nevada commision. With his credibility, legacy integrity, millions of dollars and good will on the line, he and his reps suddenly have a problem.
                    He may escape fighting Manny for the moment, but just as with his Marquez cancellation, he shall return to the table, except the reality that his agents are making him look petty and even less educated then he is, and suggest he take the fight if for nothing more then economic reasons. "Money' is an egotist and at times an outright liar whose worst traits are once again on display during these negotiations. I am embarrased for Floyd Jr. The words "like father, like son" resonate throughout all of these proceedings. But then again, these are individuals who think that Panama Lewis was "just doing his job."
                    This was supposed to be a prizefight to showcase the best pugilist in the world, Manny Pacquiao, against one who is perceived as one of the best but has never attained any similar fistic glory. Pacman is an actual legend. Mayweather is only a legend in his mind and this fact aggravates him to a point of distraction leading to abusive accusations. When a man gives away $600,000 to not play by the rules, that should tell any reasonable person something about that individual.
                    Enough is enough. If he continues to allow the imbeciles who negotiate for him to continue their nonsense, they will all be filing for bankruptcy within a year.
                    Manny could walk away tomorrow and I will never feel that I missed a spectacular event. The Mayweathers are pissing this fight away and they do not require Olympic testing to do so. This is because they would rather engage in a pissing contest then a prize fight. But that is Floyds life story, isn't it?
                    Excellent post throughout. Props to you, sir

Comment

Whatever happened to integrity? What ever happened to pride rather than dollar bills?

On one side you have a man willing to spread lies and spew unfounded accusations and on the other side you have a guy who (until 5 days ago) was a god fearing catholic who has never said a negative thing about any opponent and just fights the best people put in front of him.

I want to see this fight just as much as anyone else believe me, I want to see Manny fight 1 more fight before he retires and I want that to be against Floyd Jr. but I wholeheartedly agree if the fight dies because Manny doesn't need to jump through hoops to prove anything to the Mayweathers.

If the Mayweathers who are of "questionable character" accuse Manny who has never made a negative remark let alone a career crippling unfounded accusation but has always pass every drug test with clean results then I guess I would say Go To Hell too.

Comment

Working...
                      X