No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Those are the rules..Nothing different if a refs call in a football game makes my team lose..I might not agree with the officials call,but it does not change the fact the my team lost...I personally thought Bradley beat Pac,I make no bones with anyone who saw the fight for Pac(except the ones who believe Pac blew Bradley out,I just did not see it and will always disagree with that)but it will not change the fact Bradley Won..So did Rios Pwill and Cintron and Martinez was a draw..Did I see all those fights that way,no..But that does not change the fact that,that's the way they are...
    That's all understood, but there's close fights, hometown decisions, and then all out robberies. I see you're a Bradley fan. You don't think that has something to do with your score being so out of sync with the rest? You saw those press scores, the numbers are overwhelming. Most of it live on site, no HBO bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Bro, I said just the other day that I don't agree with the Cintron decision but it is what it is....a done deal. I'm not sure what you are getting at with the Macklin-Sturm decsion. Macklin lost but some may have felt he won. The FACT is that Macklin lost that fight. I never said anything to the contrary....just because you can lie, that doesn't make you good at.
      OK man, maybe you're right, I'm not gonna go through your post history. But I feel like you you were pretty matter of fact about Mack beating Sturm, when trying to boost Mack as a good win for Serg. Cause other than that, his resume is very bare. And Macklin Sturm was a LOT closer than Pac Bradley, in general opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        That's all understood, but there's close fights, hometown decisions, and then all out robberies. I see you're a Bradley fan. You don't think that has something to do with your score being so out of sync with the rest? You saw those press scores, the numbers are overwhelming. Most of it live on site, no HBO bias.
        No me being a fan of Bradley has nothing to do with my score...I'm a fan of Froch too,but did not say/feel his loss to Kessler was a hometown decision or a bad decision..It was a close fight..

The same rings true for(imo)for the Pac Bradley fight..Close fight that could have went either way..There were plenty of close rds...I myself scored it for Pac by 3 rds the night of the fight(which is not a blowout)..But that was with me drinking and like 20 people in my house..But when I sat down the next day and scored it,I saw the fight for Bradley tbh..

Now no matter how much I like/or dislike a fighter,I will not let it effect how I judge or see a fight..I'd score it straight up..As far as I seen it Bradley won that fight..Three respected judges agree,I love the way people try to act as if these were some fly by night judges...All three are very respected,Ford being the most respected one of them all..Like he said,it was a close fight...

Comment

OK man, maybe you're right, I'm not gonna go through your post history. But I feel like you you were pretty matter of fact about Mack beating Sturm, when trying to boost Mack as a good win for Serg. Cause other than that, his resume is very bare. And Macklin Sturm was a LOT closer than Pac Bradley, in general opinion.
          Oh, I think we are just on a different page, that's all. I'm saying I felt that Macklin should have been given the decision and I thought that he won that fight. Now, there is nothing I can do or say to change the outcome of that fight. The FACT is that Sturm was awarded the decision....I'm not saying I think that was the right outcome.

I think a few of you guys are taking what I'm trying to say as something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            No me being a fan of Bradley has nothing to do with my score...I'm a fan of Froch too,but did not say/feel his loss to Kessler was a hometown decision or a bad decision..It was a close fight..

The same rings true for(imo)for the Pac Bradley fight..Close fight that could have went either way..There were plenty of close rds...I myself scored it for Pac by 3 rds the night of the fight(which is not a blowout)..But that was with me drinking and like 20 people in my house..But when I sat down the next day and scored it,I saw the fight for Bradley tbh..

Now no matter how much I like/or dislike a fighter,I will not let it effect how I judge or see a fight..I'd score it straight up..As far as I seen it Bradley won that fight..Three respected judges agree,I love the way people try to act as if these were some fly by night judges...All three are very respected,Ford being the most respected one of them all..Like he said,it was a close fight...
            Rios Abril also had 2 respected judges and Adelaide Byrd, and she's the only one that got it right lol. Also, the press scores don't reflect a close fight at all, like I said there were more 119-111 than guys scoring it close.

Comment

Rios Abril also had 2 respected judges and Adelaide Byrd, and she's the only one that got it right lol. Also, the press scores don't reflect a close fight at all, like I said there were more 119-111 than guys scoring it close.
              Yes there were good judges in the Rios Abril fight, it was a decision i did not agree with..But yet,Rios is still undefeated..Which is my main point..

I don't care who scored the fight for PAC, and what their score was..I don't judge fights based on popular opinion, but what I see..what i saw was Bradley win a tough fight...

Comment

• Tim Bradley …? I have so many things to describe him but to combine them all, simply it meant he is a CLOWN!

Comment

• Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                  Who cares how many chairs are empty, he's still making over a mill. You clown ass socalled boxing fans are concerned about how many tickets a fighter sells or their pay per views. Who gives a ****?! I want to see a fighter with skills who knows how to slip and move, bob and weave, use the jab, throw combos. I want to see the best against the best and wouldn't give a **** if I was the only one watching from my backyard.

Tim Bradley is an undefeated champion. I respect him the same way I respect any other good fighter. Do you and these fake ass fans get any money when your favorite fighter sells out an arena??? If not, why do you care??? Like Bradley or hate him, who cares? But until someone beats him...go to hell, and the rest of you haters! You hate Bradley for the same reason you hate Floyd,and for the same reason you hate Broner. But, we'll not open that ignorant door. DEAL WITH IT!!! All this garbage about him getting a gift against Manny, so what??? Many of the all time greats got gift decisions, including Manny. Its a part of the sport. It doesn't make them less as a fighter or champion. Go cruxify the judges. If it was that big of an outrage, why didn't Manny revenge it if its such an easy fight. Instead he chose Marquez and got blasted. What fighters sell out venues consistently in the US? Manny, Floyd, and Cotto. Who's your favorite fighter? How many chairs hit him on his way out??? F##kin clown! These fighters train and sacrifice too much of their lives to be disrespeceted by clowns like you. F#gg#t sitting behind a computer blasting someone. Get a life!!! ALL THE REAL FIGHT FANS STAND UP AND START SQUASHING THESE CLOWNS. If you respect the sport of boxing then you need to repect the fighters no matter if you like their style of fighting or if they are not marketable. Like them or hate them, BUT RESPECT THEM.

Good post. I expected the Bradley haters to post in abundance in this thread. They're not even fans of the sport with the "I don't want to see him fight" "He doesn't have any fans" BS. They're just a bunch of **** erotic she males who catch feelings and post that kind of rhetoric about fighters who touch into their personal insecurities.

Bradley will be around for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Good post. I expected the Bradley haters to post in abundance in this thread. They're not even fans of the sport with the "I don't want to see him fight" "He doesn't have any fans" BS. They're just a bunch of **** erotic she males who catch feelings and post that kind of rhetoric about fighters who touch into their personal insecurities.

Bradley will be around for a while.
                    isn't that what's happening with you? why do you care about ''tim bradley haters'' ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake... View Post
                      isn't that what's happening with you? why do you care about ''tim bradley haters'' ?
                      Ooooh I must have touched a nerve Why do you care about my post? Are you still mad because I didn't buy your "Margarito was innocent" campaign? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X