Wladimire Klitchko vs Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimire Klitchko vs Wach

Just wrapping it up now.

Honestly, Wlad is the most cordinated big man i've seen in a long time and even though he didn't KO Wach, it was a clinic. Wach has a chin made by gandolf in middle earth. and other HW hit by the shots he was for as long as he was, dead. imo.

Wach after this I doubt will be the same fighter. Dude is going to have some major brain damage. I don't know what else he could have don't to take Wach. Wach was a beast at taking damage. Wow i thought it was a pretty exciting fight!

I really think Wlad could and should have taken him out by following the 1-2s up with a left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      I really think Wlad could and should have taken him out by following the 1-2s up with a left hook.
      Yes. For some reason he followed it up with a hold.

Comment

Wlad got his Ali movement on for a few rounds. Entertaining.

Had he gone for the midsection with the straight right, he might've gotten him out of there. His chin was too strong, the body not so much.

Comment

bodyshots would have done Wach in

Comment

wach will never be the same. he will go from journeyman to super journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Wlad got his Ali movement on for a few rounds. Entertaining.

Had he gone for the midsection with the straight right, he might've gotten him out of there. His chin was too strong, the body not so much.
              I was thinking that but honestly i think that dude's chin is made of something inhuman. Any HW in any era would have been koed, that dude has an amazing chin.

I was thinking once he backed him up against the ropes i would have thrown a straight to the body when he was rocking back leaving it wide open. That was literally the only shot i think could have made a difference. i think head shots are useless. i just wonder what wach will be like after this...

Comment

Watching the post fight discussions with Steve Bunce, Frank Maloney and tim witherspoon are just taking Wlad apart. They are just talking utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Yes. For some reason he followed it up with a hold.
                  It looked like Wach was talking to him around round 3. i wish i knew what he was saying? I mean what could you say when you've landed nothing for 3-4 rounds previous to that...? I wouldn't trash talk a guy who is landing at will... smh.

Comment

I think Wlad could have stopped had he went to his midsection more, even the strongest chin can crumble when a guy mixes body with head shots.

That said Wlad was dominating and throwing to the body does open up the head, and really the only way Wlad could lose was to get caught so I get why he didn't (and really doesn't go to the body). Still it is not like he sold out to stop Wach even if he put a bad beating on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X