No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia says he wants Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia says he wants Gamboa

I say make it happen for the Pacquiao-Marquez card or the Bradley-Peterson. Im not sure if Gamboa could make 126 anymore but if he can Garcia would get murked. He goes from fighting tune ups for 30 fights straight to wanting to fight Gamboa.

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/175123-mikey-garcia-wants-gamboa

So we bash fighters for taking easy fights......then laugh when they want the best?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      So we bash fighters for taking easy fights......then laugh when they want the best?
      Take it how you want it my man. Simply saying Gamboa murks him . He's going from tummy time to trying to walk .

Comment

Mikey will fck gamboa up.This year was suppose to be mikeys breakout
        year.Mikey would of been a unified champion by the end of the year if
        things would of gone his way.

Comment

I would like for him to beat Salidos ass first

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Mikey will fck gamboa up.This year was suppose to be mikeys breakout
            year.Mikey would of been a unified champion by the end of the year if
            things would of gone his way.
            Id bet accounts with you if this fight gets made which I know it wont. Garcia is lucky Salido got injured. So things DID go his way.

Comment

i dont think Mikey is ready for Gamboa but it seems he is eager for a good challenge, he got skills so it would be an interesting match

Comment

Do we even know how Gamboa is promoted by anymore? Mayweather Promotions is dead and they only work with Golden Boy to begin with.

It'd be a good fight but just another one that won't be made because of the rivalry.

Comment

great fight, but i think gamboa deserves an easy comeback fight, just to shake off the rust (if there is any). isn't gamboa done with 126 anyway? if the salido/garcia fight doesn't happen early next year mikey should try getting someone like caballero or ponce de leon.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                    Do we even know how Gamboa is promoted by anymore? Mayweather Promotions is dead and they only work with Golden Boy to begin with.

It'd be a good fight but just another one that won't be made because of the rivalry.
                    Gamboa is not with Mayweather Promotions...

Comment

Working...
                    X