No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Why is Mayweather Scared? Easy Win on Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Why is Mayweather Scared? Easy Win on Manny

Shortly after his 10 round technical decision victory over Devon Alexander at the Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan, members of the media asked WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Tim Bradley for his opinion on why Floyd Mayweather has not agreed to face Manny Pacquiao. "He's scared man. Floyd don't want to fight that."

[Click Here To Read More]

man tiny timmah would get seriously hurt by pacquiao. im being dead serious when i say that if pacquiao doesn't KO bradley with a clean shot early, bradley will sustain career ending injuries. im talking margarito, but maybe worse. broken orbitals and detached retinas and ****. bradley is gonna find out real quick what happens if he runs into manny face first like that.

Comment

I agree with bradley that floyd beats pac easy but I dont agree hes scared floyd has a lifestyle that put boxing second and flashy popular celeb first floyd makes money other ways now so hes not that dependent on boxing

Comment

floyd would probably take pac 2 school but he is scared imo. idc what any1 says.

Comment

Uh oh, here they come. Get ready for the Floydboyz to bash Bradley now! Haha.

Comment

I don't think Floyd will be fighting at all this year. With his court date pushed back to March and considering how long those can get drawn out, I can't see him trying to focus on a fight camp with legal disputes going on. If we ever do get to see him face Pacquiao it would be next year. To be honest though I have given up hope on this happening, which is a damn shame.

Comment

Yea it should be an easy fight for Bradley, all he's gotta do is bash Pac with his head like he does with all his opponents.

Comment

Bradley, pac and floyd are not fighting you.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                  Yea it should be an easy fight for Bradley, all he's gotta do is bash Pac with his head like he does with all his opponents.
                  Lol, at this rate bradley can beat any1 from 140 to 147 by throwing the right hand followed by that big ass head of his.

Comment

a scared fighter usually has a weak mind and the eventuality of losing a fight is guaranteed.

pac by brutal ko against a weak gay fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X