Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Plans To Impose Size, Exploit Martinez's Mistakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Plans To Impose Size, Exploit Martinez's Mistakes

NEW YORK — Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has heard Sergio Martinez dismiss Chavez’s size advantage more times than the WBC middleweight title-holder could count during their four-city press tour over the past week.

Once they’re finally in the ring together on Sept. 15, however, Chavez expects Martinez to have a lot of difficulty dealing with the unbeaten Mexican’s two-inch height and probable 15-pound weight advantages at UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bro how can a dumb brawler, criticize a slick boxer, for making mistakes? Bro He's gonna ratta-tat yo azz up so bad, your gonna be basically a big square target. That same day weigh in is gonna be something new for u buddy, no more 190lbs, you gonna be weight drained, dried up and that chin's gonna be glass because of it, and it WILL get tested, and it dont matter if he has the power to KO u. He's just gonna outbox u like he did pavlick..well a less skilled version of pavlick.

Comment

1 of the most important fights of the year, can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Bro how can a dumb brawler, criticize a slick boxer, for making mistakes? Bro He's gonna ratta-tat yo azz up so bad, your gonna be basically a big square target. That same day weigh in is gonna be something new for u buddy, no more 190lbs, you gonna be weight drained, dried up and that chin's gonna be glass because of it, and it WILL get tested, and it dont matter if he has the power to KO u. He's just gonna outbox u like he did pavlick..well a less skilled version of pavlick.
        They are going to do same day weigh in? That's the first I've heard of it. Very interesting.

Comment

LMAO...Chavez is speaking about Martinez keeping his hands low. What the dumb cholo fails to realize is that is not a mistake but a tactic to lure people into punching so he can counter.

Dude is going to fall right into the trap so to speak and come right in on Martinez all night and get caught by flush straights. Chavez thinks that boxing means stand and trade...which suits him fine but that isn't the way it works.

He can call it running if he wants but it will be hard to explain how he got beaten up so bad by a guy that was just "running" from him all night. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Comment

real deal

best fight on paper this year. they will punish each others. can't see martinez winning this time. and it is really really nice.

Comment

martinez is so overrated ...

...Yes, and everyone knows it. Chavez will whip his ass many times. This fight won't go the distance and martinez will get ko in 7 rds. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                They should also weigh his gloves. I tend to my garden with bigger gloves than he was wearing in his last fight.

Comment

i think chavez Jr's chin can hold up, but im not sure about his face. Martinez has a knack of really busting up faces with cuts and bruises. Thats why I have him winning this fight by TKO.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight, its one of the fight's I'm really looking forward, its going to be a war, can't miss this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X