Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Posters. Are You A Fan Of Old School/Vintage Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB Posters. Are You A Fan Of Old School/Vintage Boxing?

Well??????????????????????????????
    Yes. I am a Big Fan
    64.29%
    No. I Am Just A Fan Of Modern Day Boxing.
    7.14%
    A Little, Not Much Do. Just Dosen't Really Interest me.
    28.57%

Yes, but I definitely prefer watching modern boxing. Sometimes the footage of older stuff is just so crappy that it's harder to enjoy.

Comment

I am to a certain extent, I just dont enjoy much Black and White unless its Ali, Patterson, Robinson, or guys like that. But 70's and up and I can sit and watch all day if I wanted to

Comment

I watch some classic boxing here and there but since I am alive now and not 80 years ago I identify with the fighters competing in the present more.

Comment

I like watching the old time fighters. History has been my favorite subject in highschool and college so I guess its natural to like watching the old fighters.

I like finding similarities to todays fighters.

One I made recently was Kid Gavilan to Shane Mosley almost fight identical.

But yeah I like Burley, Pep, Locche, Armstrong, footage. Along with old classic fights.

Comment

I love watching old school bouts. I look up old fights during my spare time frequently.

Comment

since most of the footage of youtube is so ****ty, I was thinking about capping and uploading a lot of these older fights to make watching them alot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                since most of the footage of youtube is so ****ty, I was thinking about capping and uploading a lot of these older fights to make watching them alot easier.
                If you do I will send you a Pacquiao t-shirt and give you 20k in points.

Comment

Working...
                X