No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Want To Prove My Critics Wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Want To Prove My Critics Wrong

THERE will be a new kid on the block here this weekend when Amir Khan has his make-or-break fight with Carlos Molina.

For after two defeats on the bounce, Khan admitted frankly: “I will have to change my approach – the old Amir Khan has to go out of the window.”

Khan, under new trainer Virgil Hunter, is a changed man and has promised he will dispense with the gung-ho approach that cost him so dearly in his last two bouts.

Defeats against Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia have left people questioning his ability to mix it with the best in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What does fighting Molina do to disprove your critics?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      THERE will be a new kid on the block here this weekend when Amir Khan has his make-or-break fight with Carlos Molina.

For after two defeats on the bounce, Khan admitted frankly: “I will have to change my approach – the old Amir Khan has to go out of the window.”

Khan, under new trainer Virgil Hunter, is a changed man and has promised he will dispense with the gung-ho approach that cost him so dearly in his last two bouts.

Defeats against Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia have left people questioning his ability to mix it with the best in the world.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      The last thing in this world Khan should want to do is prove his critics wrong. His critics don't pay his bills, look after his family members, or manage his life in any way. So why should he care? What Khan needs to do is win and keep winning, that way you keep getting paid regardless of what your critics say. Floyd has plenty of critics but he focuses on the sport and excelling at it. If he spent the time Khan is worrying about such rubbish I doubt he'd be where he is.

Comment

This is the wrong attitude.

**** the critics, Khan can't win with them.

When Khan was looking to fight Guzman as his first fight back, the haters were out in force "how dare Khan fight Guzman, Khan is arrogant, he's gonna get knocked spark out"

Now he's fighting an easier opponent its "how dare Khan fight this guy, khans a coward"

So WHATEVER Khan says or does the haters will be out in force calling him arrogant, glass chinned a coward, a *****.

When Khan fights on the offence, he's an idiot, thinks he's better than he is.

When he fights on the defence he's a coward, a ****ing *****

Whatever Khan does, they will hate.

So I suggest he ****s the fans. Safety first time, stink the joint out, just get the w from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          What does fighting Molina do to disprove your critics?
          Probably trying to put a favorable spin on fighting a tune up. With a new trainer and a new way of doing things, a low key fight is needed.

Comment

Don't need to put no favorable spin on no tune up.

**** the moaners, this is tradition!!!

The grand tradition respected by Miguel Cotto vs Michael jennings!

Comment

He said Guzman wasnt a fight he was looking for so where your coming from with that info plus if khan stfu and stop being a wannabe hamed and actually worried about the fighter in front of him instead of a fight with Floyd which he would have never gotten maybe just maybe people would cut him some slack

Comment

Beating this dude that he's fighting is'nt proving anything! that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X