No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Confident He Can Expose Gamboa's Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Confident He Can Expose Gamboa's Flaws

NEW YORK — Nonito Donaire is probably a few wins away from a potential showdown with Yuriorkis Gamboa becoming a realistic possibility.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gamboa's defense primarily.

IMO Donaire need not to expose that ***** in Gamboa's armor, he'll make it painfully obvious.

Comment

gamboa is mad sick but donaire destroys him

Comment

IMHO he should target Gamboa maybe a year or 2 from now...

Comment

Its the weight for me. If they were a little closer in weight I'd say Donaire smashes him to bits, but the weight issue is what makes me think Gamboa has a chance, he is just naturally bigger I think.

Comment

WOW, Donaire fights at 118 and has only 2 descent names on his resumen yet he destroys all at any weight?

makes no sense. Gamboa would smash him to bits, ****, even Juanma with his lack of defense puts his ass to sleep.

Comment

Gamboa would destroy him. After Pacman-May and Khan-May, this is the fight i wanna see the most.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                WOW, Donaire fights at 118 and has only 2 descent names on his resumen yet he destroys all at any weight?

makes no sense. Gamboa would smash him to bits, ****, even Juanma with his lack of defense puts his ass to sleep.
                Donaire has 2 great name and plenty of decent ones, you just don't know them

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Donaire has 2 great name and plenty of decent ones, you just don't know them
                  this should be in your sig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z0xsom6TPg

Comment

nonito , be careful what you're wishing for , gamboa will destroy you .

Comment

Working...
                    X