No announcement yet.

Judahs warn Manny Pacquiao: Miguel Cotto will play dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab would know about dirty right?

Not only did Zab hit Floyd in the nuts, Zab followed it with a nice shot to the back of Floyd's head. Had it not been for that low blow and the shot to the back of Floyds noggin, Zab was hurting and in trouble and he was on verge of getting knocked out. Hey Zab, KARMA nikku. What comes around goes around two fold son.

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
      cotto is a dirty fighter, everyone knows that..
      He gets dirty if his opponents do, plain and simple. In the Zab fight, the first low blow wasn't that low and his head was pushed down. The second one was definitely intentional, but in all honesty I didn't care because the **** Judah pulled with Floyd was FAR, FAR worse. Cotto may have been trying to buy time, Judah did it because he was pissed off because he was getting his ass beat. And then for him to punch Roger Mayweather from behind, Judah deserved every low blow and the entire beat down he got from Cotto. The Clottey fight... meh, I saw nothing wrong with it. If you watch the fight again you'll see Clottey JUMPS into his opponent if he gets close to the ropes. This along with the headbutt and you'll why Cotto threw his ass off. Clottey is the one that jumped into Cotto and he thrown down hard, it isn't like Cotto just picked his ass up and dropped him.

One more thing, Cotto is NOTHING compared to the amount of elbows Mayweather uses in his fights. That's his best punch really, elbow to the throat, head, chest anywhere he can use his elbows to get you off of him. He did it A TON against Hatton, but while I think he did it way too much that's the way Hatton fights on the inside and uses his head a lot. Don't blame Floyd for doing it in that fight, however, he does it every fight. If it happens on every 2 or 3 fights, meh **** happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
        Used to be a Margarito fan. Not anymore though. Not because of the glove thing. That's blown out of proportion in my opinion. Margo got big headed and acted like a rock star after he beat Cotto, and that's what contributed to his down fall in my view and he wouldn't avenge his loss to Paul Williams like Cotto is not willing to avenge his loss to Margarito.
        Man how can you say that the glove thing is blown out of proportion?
        Did you yourself just get hit with loaded gloves?

Anyways why the hell couldnt Tony act like a rock star after the biggest win of his life?

He finally got his due and he was living it up
        to loss interest cause he was living it up and not cause of the loaded gloves is just total deuchbagery

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          He gets dirty if his opponents do, plain and simple. In the Zab fight, the first low blow wasn't that low and his head was pushed down. The second one was definitely intentional, but in all honesty I didn't care because the **** Judah pulled with Floyd was FAR, FAR worse. Cotto may have been trying to buy time, Judah did it because he was pissed off because he was getting his ass beat. And then for him to punch Roger Mayweather from behind, Judah deserved every low blow and the entire beat down he got from Cotto. The Clottey fight... meh, I saw nothing wrong with it. If you watch the fight again you'll see Clottey JUMPS into his opponent if he gets close to the ropes. This along with the headbutt and you'll why Cotto threw his ass off. Clottey is the one that jumped into Cotto and he thrown down hard, it isn't like Cotto just picked his ass up and dropped him.

One more thing, Cotto is NOTHING compared to the amount of elbows Mayweather uses in his fights. That's his best punch really, elbow to the throat, head, chest anywhere he can use his elbows to get you off of him. He did it A TON against Hatton, but while I think he did it way too much that's the way Hatton fights on the inside and uses his head a lot. Don't blame Floyd for doing it in that fight, however, he does it every fight. If it happens on every 2 or 3 fights, meh **** happens.
          Co-sign man
          Ive noticed that Floyd gets away with tons of elboys and to be honest his elboys do more damage than his fists
          hey but no one has caught on to him to props to money for getting every advantage

Comment

Kenny Bayless is the ref than all this dirty **** will be taken care of. I asked Kenny Bayless at the JMM/Mayweather fight who he liked in this fight and he said that he couldn't say because he might ref the fight. Thank God he is cuz there won't be no conterversary afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              ahhhaa why you gotta do that to my boy Judah ahhaha too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                I'd listen to the dude who fought Cotto instead of yet another trainer. Just sayin...
                I'd say WTF is Judah talking about, he was the one who punched Floydy in the ballbag. He's dirtier than Cotto!

Comment

Who cares about Judah anymore or what he says. Besides he shouldnt be talking about anybody fighting dirty, he is a dirty mother ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai Jr. View Post
                    I'd say WTF is Judah talking about, he was the one who punched Floydy in the ballbag. He's dirtier than Cotto!
                    Then hit him with a rabbit punch then threw punches at Roger Mayweather.

Comment

if cotto uses dirty tactics against a former 106 lber, that's shameful.

Comment

Working...
                      X