No announcement yet.

Should JMM target Mallinaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    you think Paulie would outbox JMM???cause thats the only way he could win and i can't see it
    He would take the fight if he was offered

Comment

To be fair this would not be a simple straightforward fight for JMM

Comment

Paulie would beat Marquez
        the guy has no power, but he can box and take a punch
        too much footwork for Marquez to deal with
        he's too fast for Marquez

Comment

Interesting fight really....like others said, boxer vs boxer is a problem for JMM....but when Paulie gets back on that level he is going to start getting hit again.

He still has fairly quick feet and he has a chance to bust up JMM older skin with his consistent jab and left hook....but he has been trying to shoulder roll everything of late and against JMM you have to move out of range because he is going to get off with combos if you stand in one spot or become predictable, even if you are trying to weave and roll with everything. paulie's footwork can make it damn interesting tho

Comment

It's not a good stylistic matchup for either guy. Probably not enough money for Malignaggi, too much risk for Marquez.

Paulie looks like he's going to take a gamble at beating Alexander, and see if that leads to a Mayweather/Pacquiao or Berto/Ortiz winner payday. Fighting May/Pac is wild fantasy, but I think that's pretty much how he's going to play it.

Two years ago Paulie was in negotiations with Mayweather AND Pacquiao following his win over Diaz and the first May-Pac negotiation fallout. Seemed he was guaranteed a shot at one of them. Times change fast in boxing.

Comment

I'm still not convinced that Marquez can compete at welterweight.

Comment

I dunno but I see Paulie upsetting JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                  He could 1st make himself the full champ of the WBO at 140 then be the 1st Mexican to win titles in 5 divisions.what you think?

Comment

Working...
                  X