No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Emphasizes Strength For Khan's Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Emphasizes Strength For Khan's Training Camp

After a one-fight hiatus, strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza has come back to Amir Khan’s corner in time for the WBA junior welterweight champion’s unification bout with IBF holder Zab Judah this Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

In other words, Khan has been given a more concentrated blend so expect him to do be faster and punch harder then his last two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      In other words, Khan has been given a more concentrated blend so expect him to do be faster and punch harder then his last two fights.

This is gonna be an awesome fight!!!

I like both guys and I hope alex ariza is making amir better and same goes with zab judah working with pernell witaker!!

I wanted to see this fight happen since 2008 and its gonna happen this saturday

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone who works with victor conte should be banned from the sport and any sport for that matter. The guy develops undetectable roids for a living, that's what he does for a living. He isn't a push up counter, he's not a nutritionist, the dude is a roid scientist. He develops state of the art ped's that are undetectable. U can't test for them, not through urine, blood, hair, or an enema. It takes years for the rest of the world to catch up, because until u have a sample of the new drug, u can't develop a test for it. The only reason Balco got in hot water, was they had someone send a vile of HGH to the authorities along with a note detailing what was going on. And it STILL TOOK years to develop a half ass test that doesn't work most of the time.

I'm pretty surprised the "ped" brigade of loons isn't jumping all over this crap like flies on ****. Seems like that band of ******s are only against roids when it comes to little asian guys. I guess it's cool for zab to roid up, as long as he's willing to do a "blood test" to check for a drug that can't be tested through blood, it's all good.....er what????
        Last edited by JoeDaWg; 07-19-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
          Anyone who works with victor conte should be banned from the sport and any sport for that matter.
          That is simply ridiculous. I've seen other stuff you've posted so I know you have better common sense than that. I don't need to explain it beyond that.

On another note. Every time I read about Ariza's methods it really confirms for me that he knows what the hell he is talking about. I always say you have to train hard but you must also train smart to maximize your efforts. It's the little things that make a big difference like doing dynamic stretching before training as opposed to static stretching (like u see countless people do before workouts).

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
            That is simply ridiculous. I've seen other stuff you've posted so I know you have better common sense than that. I don't need to explain it beyond that.

On another note. Every time I read about Ariza's methods it really confirms for me that he knows what the hell he is talking about. I always say you have to train hard but you must also train smart to maximize your efforts. It's the little things that make a big difference like doing dynamic stretching before training as opposed to static stretching (like u see countless people do before workouts).
            HAHAH maybe I took it a little too far, I'm just tired of all the ped crap and I guess it's finally driven me mad...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
              Anyone who works with victor conte should be banned from the sport and any sport for that matter. The guy develops undetectable roids for a living, that's what he does for a living. He isn't a push up counter, he's not a nutritionist, the dude is a roid scientist. He develops state of the art ped's that are undetectable. U can't test for them, not through urine, blood, hair, or an enema. It takes years for the rest of the world to catch up, because until u have a sample of the new drug, u can't develop a test for it. The only reason Balco got in hot water, was they had someone send a vile of HGH to the authorities along with a note detailing what was going on. And it STILL TOOK years to develop a half ass test that doesn't work most of the time.

I'm pretty surprised the "ped" brigade of loons isn't jumping all over this crap like flies on ****. Seems like that band of ******s are only against roids when it comes to little asian guys. I guess it's cool for zab to roid up, as long as he's willing to do a "blood test" to check for a drug that can't be tested through blood, it's all good.....er what????
              You silly silly clown. Zabs not the one avoiding blood tests. The day he does then you can talk. Meantime pac and his team are still unsure as if they agree to the tests, who will do it, when they will do it and how many times it will be done.

Zabs just fighting under the commissions rules remember? Hey welcome to the "we want stricter testing" group. Lol funny you point at conte yet both Roach and Ariza has been involved with PEDS. Lol

People want to defend pac but point at Zab? O the irony......
              Last edited by WESS; 07-19-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I am kinda nervous for Khan that zab judah has been working with Victor conte. But I never knew that Alex ariza only developed and focussed on khans speed before this judah camp. I already thought Khan was a hard puncher but damn he must be punching like a monster now.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  You silly silly clown. Zabs not the one avoiding blood tests. The day he does then you can talk. Meantime pac and his team are still unsure as if they agree to the tests, who will do it, when they will do it and how many times it will be done.

Zabs just fighting under the commissions rules remember? Hey welcome to the "we want stricter testing" group. Lol funny you point at conte yet both Roach and Ariza has been involved with PEDS. Lol

People want to defend pac but point at Zab? O the irony......
                  Who has been found guilty of pushed PED's? Alex or Conte? Oh the irony.

Comment

Didn't Ariza work for Conte? Or with him? I'm sure I read he was affiliated in some way with Balco. I think that's why he's not allowed to train olympic level athletes. Does anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                    X