No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Leaves Frank Warren, Joins Matchroom Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Leaves Frank Warren, Joins Matchroom Sport

Both Matchroom Sports and Frank Warren Promotions have confirmed that Sheffield’s Kell Brook has joined forces with Matchroom Sport.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-08-2011, 07:50 AM.

This is a surprise.

I feel perhaps Frank is concentrating on his ‘class of 2008’ and Kell felt a little put out by it. Am only surprised he joined Matchroom, I’d have imagined him joining Hatton promotions, particularly with their GoldenBoy links.

Eddie must have given him some good chat.

Comment

Probably due the international prizefighter possibilities

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
        Probably due the international prizefighter possibilities
        Can’t imagine Kell going anywhere near PF

Comment

Think its a good move for Kell. He seriously needs to get more action... Why was he so inactive under Warren..??

Comment

I thought he would wind up with Matchroom or The Hattons. I think the Hattons are prob concentrating on Matthew getting a WW title shot so they can't realistically get one for Kell also. I think Brook needs a good win on his record because none of them so far make me think "oooh he's good"

Comment

I like Matchrooms way of doing business tbh. they dont **** around, i expect the hearn's will be looking for a big fight to launch brook straight off the bat

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                I like Matchrooms way of doing business tbh. they dont **** around, i expect the hearn's will be looking for a big fight to launch brook straight off the bat
                I hope so. I cant stand it when promising fighters are left waiting ages to fight. or when a promoter ie frank warren holds them back for way way to long and deprives them of a legacy or big money fights with stars in the usa.

Comment

Good for him to be able to secure his release without too much fuss, He seem to have gone stale with Fwank.

Comment

Who else do Matchroom Sports have besides Barker and McCloskey?

Comment

Working...
                    X