No announcement yet.

Berto Last Night.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
    Am I crazy or did anyone else think he was trying to fight like Mosley did Margarito?
    let's get one thing straight.

IF BERTO FOUGHT URANGO LIKE MOSLEY FOUGHT MARGARITO, URANGO WOULD HAVE BEEN KNOCKED THE **** OUT!!!!

berto aint' no mosley; never was, will, is or ever.

It seemed he was trying to hold his ground, hold and push back Urango in a similar fashion to what Mosley did to Margy.....
    no no no no no no no...

The only time mosley clinched was when he needed rest from throwing COMBINATIONS!!! berto threw few jabs and a right hand or upper and clinched, rinse and repeat. berto wasn't even tired. he clinched because that was his strategy. DISGRACEFUL!!!

He just wasn't as successful in landing like Mosley did due to Urango being an awkward southpaw.....Thoughts and comments?
    true, urango being southpaw didn't help, but he wasn't landing like mosley because he wasn't throwing COMBINATIONS!!!!

It seemed as though Berto could do whatever he wanted when he wanted but simply wouldn't sustain his attack.....
    that is what is sooooooooooooo disappointing with berto. urango wasn't even a test... berto himself said he got lazy in a few rounds because it was so easy.... MUTHAFUKA, IF IT WAS SO EASY THEN KNOCK HIM THE **** OUT, DON'T JUST HOLD LIKE *****-ASS RUIZ!!!!

berto has speed for no reason. he should take his speed and give it to angulo. atleast angulo kept trying to win.

Comment

Berto fought a B- fight. He won probably 11 rounds. He was there to be hit early on but sharpened up his defense at the end.

The ref could have taken a point and should have if he had a problem with it. And Urango could have also tried to actually to punch on the inside to make Berto pay for holding.

Comment

hes still learning

Comment

I was unimpressed with Berto last night even though he won in a decisive manner, but maybe the standard for him is too high because he is hyped so much. If someone else had beaten Urango so clearly, I doubt ppl would be as critical.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            Am I crazy or did anyone else think he was trying to fight like Mosley did Margarito? It seemed he was trying to hold his ground, hold and push back Urango in a similar fashion to what Mosley did to Margy.....He just wasn't as successful in landing like Mosley did due to Urango being an awkward southpaw.....Thoughts and comments?

It seemed as though Berto could do whatever he wanted when he wanted but simply wouldn't sustain his attack.....
            Seemed to me that Berto and his team were emulating the way Hatton beat Uranggo, which was to hit, hold & box. It was successful but painful to watch as a fan.

Comment

Working...
            X