Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did VANES turn down 300,000 for the ANGULO FIGHT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Angulo turn down 950K to fight Martinez, he blantantly ducked MArtinez, so you Perro fans need to STFU!!!!
    First of all get your facts straight....he was offered 750. you had alexander and berto making 1 mil + why shouldnt he. So he asked for more $ because #1. He was going to move up in weight. #2. He was going to fight the best p4p in the world. #3. It was ganna be a hell of a show cuz u have perro and maravilla going at it for a WORLD TITTLE. Get your facts straight next time or dont bother posting.

Comment

Well he is only willing to either fight WWs or MW bums, so....

I bet Pirog, Golovkin or Degale would fight him in a heartbeat!!
      Cotto didn't want none of sergio either dumb ass

Comment

Well he is only willing to either fight WWs or MW bums, so....

I bet Pirog, Golovkin or Degale would fight him in a heartbeat!!
        Lol at this guy critizing Martinez' opposition.

Yeah I'm sure Cotto won and defended his 154lb title against very the best. A one-legged-feather-fisted Foreman and an old shot to **** smoker.

Comment

Vanes would be stupid to go to Mexico to fight on another Promoter's card who's choosing the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            You think he might have turned it down because Roach wouldn't have been completely available to train him since he will be tied up with Pac? I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy since I think he talks a lot of crap and doesn't back it up and he's just all around annoying.

I'd believe this if it wasn't for the fact that he was calling everybody and their momma's out.. When someone finally stepped up, this dog showed he had no bite

Comment

Working...
            X