Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wanna see JMM vs Pac 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wrong about last night fight not being PPV worthie. Last night was beautiful. I wouldn't mind seeing Manny get Pacquiao'd again by his dad.

Comment

No , there's no question who won that's if the test results come back negative

Comment

Yes and No.

I would like to see JMM ride into to the sunset on top with the biggest win of his career (boxing history).

But I would also like him get his biggest payday fighting Pac again and seeing a great fight between 2 warriors.

Comment

on paper, of course not... but based off their performances? why not????
          i didnt buy this ppv, but i might consider the next one. haha. both WORKED for their money apparently.

TBH, jmm could retire... but he seems to be reinvigorated & i would love to see more of this new beastly version of jmm.... unless he feels theres nothing left to prove.

Comment

no i dont, the only reason they had back to back fights was because they were all close, neither one had dominated each other, what everyone was looking for was for one of them to finally seal the deal and thats what marquez did last night, theres better fights for them out there that i would see

Comment

of course!

even those who said 'NO' would surely watch it. pay even

more than 16K fans. Wow! Fight 5 is bigger.

Comment

Marquez shouldn't give him a rematch he should make him chase Marquez around for 4 years make some t-shirts that say Manny Pacquiao beat Marquez twice and go to Mexico to ask for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Marquez shouldn't give him a rematch he should make him chase Marquez around for 4 years make some t-shirts that say Manny Pacquiao beat Marquez twice and go to Mexico to ask for a fight
                  Pac was chasing JMM after the 1st fight. it took 4 years.

JMM was chasing Pac after the 2nd Fight.

JMM wanted the 4th fight and there's not much fuss about it being made.

I just clarified it. your post sounds confused either technically or Sarcastically

Comment

Yes and it will be bigger than Pacquiao vs Mayweather ever would of been

Comment

Pac needs to avoid JMM at all costs, 5th fight will end the same way and end Pacs career

Pac needs to go build himself again if he is ever to get back in the ring JMM

Comment

Working...
                      X