Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didnt floyd say he was retiring after oscar, but still fought hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No official word yet, but it would rob fans of the sport of a great fight. I think it's laughable that all these *******s are so happy and quick to call Mayweather a coward, when only a few weeks ago it was Pac who was doing the retirement talk and you same tards were saying that's fine, and he's done enough for the sport, ect. Your hypocrisy is so obvious, except to yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Hey, you could absolutely be right. i don't think he will but it would not surprise me if he did.

However, I do not remember him having a tearful press conference in 2008. After the Oscar rematch negotiations fell apart.

And, he did not say in the video that he retired. So is no need for a tearful press conference.

He said he will take time off, He has done it before he could very easily do it again. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
      He was talking retirement after the Hatton fight but most people dismissed it since Oscar appeared to be easy money. When Floyd retired he did make a public statement on it, I believe he did have a press conference but i don't recall it and since Floyd cries at magic tricks he was probably emotional.

Still though if Floyd is going out for any length of time I think he s having some kind of tearful press conference. Floyd likes the lime light to mcuh to waste such an oppurtunity.

He has retired before so it is not like he wouldn't do it again but now just seems unlikely, atleast until I see a press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Calm down Floyd little comment is not that serious to be arguing about.

He fights this year cool and I won't be surprised.

If he takes some time off, oh well I would not be surprised.

It really is whatever. I just can't believe that there are some people on here who thinks that Floyd taking the rest of the year off is somehow out of the realm of possibility.
        That was for Makivelli because he is being a jackass.

I would only think Floyd would take the rest of the year off if the Manny fight falls through again, but then again Floyd can still fight anyone and make money so I find it unlikely. If Floyd and Manny falls apart the odds go up a great deal for him taking time off.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          No official word yet, but it would rob fans of the sport of a great fight. I think it's laughable that all these *******s are so happy and quick to call Mayweather a coward, when only a few weeks ago it was Pac who was doing the retirement talk and you same tards were saying that's fine, and he's done enough for the sport, ect. Your hypocrisy is so obvious, except to yourselves.

yea...one difference tho, PAC's retirement talk was along the line of AFTER a fight with Mayweather

he even said maybe two fights to leave that window open

Floyd on the other hand, CANT even look at one of HIS fans in the face and answer him if he will fight PAC

no 'we're working on the fight'

no 'PAC knows what he needs to do to fight me'

no 'hopefully they step up and we make the fight happen'

instead, we got...

'i'm probably gonna take a year or two off'

reporter: 'so you wont fight this year?'
          floyd: 'absolutely not'

and THAT is why everyone is having a field day taking a piss on Floyd

Comment

penalosa would take mayweather's punches and smile.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              That was for Makivelli because he is being a jackass.

I would only think Floyd would take the rest of the year off if the Manny fight falls through again, but then again Floyd can still fight anyone and make money so I find it unlikely. If Floyd and Manny falls apart the odds go up a great deal for him taking time off.

jackass? you're the mother****er that came in here, guns blazing tryin to defend the honor of floyd

lighten the **** up dude

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  jackass? you're the mother****er that came in here, guns blazing tryin to defend the honor of floyd

lighten the **** up dude
                  You act like this is the only thread~

I am fine on Floyd's honor, but I don't like seeing people ganged up on~.

I will argue with anyone on this forum about lots of topics, that should be well known~

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    yea...one difference tho, PAC's retirement talk was along the line of AFTER a fight with Mayweather

he even said maybe two fights to leave that window open

Floyd on the other hand, CANT even look at one of HIS fans in the face and answer him if he will fight PAC

no 'we're working on the fight'

no 'PAC knows what he needs to do to fight me'

no 'hopefully they step up and we make the fight happen'

instead, we got...

'i'm probably gonna take a year or two off'

reporter: 'so you wont fight this year?'
                    floyd: 'absolutely not'

and THAT is why everyone is having a field day taking a piss on Floyd
                    So you wanted him to lie? If his intentions are to take a year or 2 off there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure if that if negotiations get done then he will fight this year, and if not then Pac/May will happen next year, but why promise something that we've already seen fall apart before.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

The Celtics are atleast two years past their prime the Lakers should not get the rings for beating such a team~

They may be a step up over beating the Magic though~

Comment

Working...
                      X