Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who here drinks tea and what are your thoughts on tea drinkers?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I drink coffee. But when I have tea, I prefer green or English black because of the benefits. Sugar or without, no milk.
    tea also has caffeine, just 3-4x less. coffee and tea don't mix up too well imo.
    green is best without sugar or milk.
    black i prefer with some sugar and sometimes milk (for lower quality black tea and tea mixtures).

Comment

hot tea only when Im sick.

iced tea every onece inawhile, unsweetened

most male hot tea drinkers are suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        most male hot tea drinkers are suspect.
        only classy people respect a good cup of tea, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          only classy people respect a good cup of tea, sir.

Comment

Black, Orange Pekoe multiple times a day. Just straight with spoon of sugar.

I try to get the big leaf most of the time, by Typhoo is good.

Only drink tea out of a glass cup, anything else ruins the flavor.

Comment

No, im not a bottyboy UKTWAT

only when im sick I drink a cup o da queens mum jolly good tea.

lol @ dudes in here who saying "Green Tea" thats what girls drink.

Do you drink sperm also?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                Black, Orange Pekoe multiple times a day. Just straight with spoon of sugar.

I try to get the big leaf most of the time, by Typhoo is good.

Only drink tea out of a glass cup, anything else ruins the flavor.
                orange pekoe is pretty strong imo, depending on which type is can be also low quality. ceylonese and african teas are pretty known for this ,since most of the crop is mechanically processed for tea bags. chinese and continental indian black teas are still leaf type nowadays, i prefer at least flowery orange pekoe, or tgfop. what's funny is how chinese overprice their puer and green teas, but blacks are cheaper and high quality (especially from yunnan region).
                i buy them on ebay in the dragon tea house btw.

Comment

Love me some tea. No bags, proper leaves and pot job.

Yorkshire and Twinings breakfast are me current favourites. Also enjoy Assam and Ceylon. Don't bother with herbal.

Milk goes in last btw.

Comment

Sup with the insecure dudes up in here?

Unless you're drinking tea with a pinky up, how is it suspect?

Anyways, I don't drink it enough. The health benefits are great though and I need to start drinking it every morning. Green tea is good, Jasmine, and earl grey.

Comment

Health benefits of green tea
                      It has long been thought that green tea contains many beneficial qualities, and recent studies have been conducted to help prove this belief.

Archaeologists have indicated that people have been drinking green tea for over 500,000 years. India and China may have been the first countries to purposely cultivate tea and are certainly among the highest consumers of this product.

There are three basic types of tea: black, green, and oolong

Green tea is made from the unfermented leaves of the Camellia sinesis plant. This plant is believed to have the highest concentration of the antioxidants known as polyphenols. Antioxidants are chemicals which are capable of destroying harmful elements - such as carbon monoxide - which alter cells in the body.

Population-based studies which look at large groups of people over time or draw comparisons between one culture and another have indicated that green tea may be a primary factor in preventing heart disease in people who consume at least three cups a day.

In countries such as Japan, where most of the population are regular green tea drinkers, cancer rates are much lower

Clinical studies indicate that it’s the polyphenols which help prevent cancer from forming. Green tea many also eradicate cancer cells or prevent the cancer from spreading.

Green tea may also have a positive impact on cholesterol levels

Studies have found that men who drink green tea regularly usually have lower cholesterol levels compared with men who do not drink it. This study also looked at a group of male smokers and indicated that green tea helped prevent high levels of the harmful LDL cholesterol.

Diabetes may also be on the list of diseases which can be helped by drinking green tea

With type 1diabetes people produce little or no insulin. Insulin is needed to convert sugar, starches, and other foods into energy. Some studies have indicated that green tea helps to regulate the amount of glucose the body produces.

If you suffer from liver disorders, drinking green tea may help to increase the levels of catechin found in your liver which help to combat viral hepatitis. Additionally, people who drink large quan****** of green tea (more than 10 cups a day) tend to have fewer liver problems later in life.

Green tea can help you to lose weight

The final benefit to green tea drinking that we’ll mention is that green tea has also been linked to increasing metabolism rates which can help some people lose weight faster and easier.

The best part of drinking green tea is that there haven’t been any reported side effects - unlike coffee and other beverages - even when consumed in large quan******.

Many coffee shops offer different versions of green tea drinks such as iced green tea and even a type of frozen green tea smoothie which will make it easier for people to reap the benefits of this particular drink.

http://all4women.co.za/health/green-tea-benefits.html

Comment

Working...
                      X