No announcement yet.

Scarlett Johansson nudes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Man there are plenty of regular women out there walking the street that look better. Don't let a famous name get you all hot. If it's about the money and fame for you then fine. But as far as looks go she's hot but not the hottest I've ever seen, sorry I'm not in amazement.
    So?

You're seriously trying to discredit her by saying there are girls better looking then her?

How does some regular girls looks take away from her looks and her hotness? Who cares if she's not the "hottest girl you've ever seen?" She's still incredibly hot, and not just looks wise.

Comment

Man there are plenty of regular women out there walking the street that look better. Don't let a famous name get you all hot. If it's about the money and fame for you then fine. But as far as looks go she's hot but not the hottest I've ever seen, sorry I'm not in amazement.
      Plenty of regular women better looking than your av as well. Just saying.

Comment

is selena gomez 18 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          So?

You're seriously trying to discredit her by saying there are girls better looking then her?

How does some regular girls looks take away from her looks and her hotness? Who cares if she's not the "hottest girl you've ever seen?" She's still incredibly hot, and not just looks wise.
          His idea of a sexy woman is this: A fat white whale.

Comment

who cares. i dont give a **** about nude pics of a girl im never gettin wit anyway-

JK. im a virgin and these pics will keep my right hand busy the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
              is selena gomez 18 yet?
              A while ago, bruh

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Plenty of regular women better looking than your av as well. Just saying.
                True that can't argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  So?

I'm not discrediting her at all, I just stated that I don't see what all the hub bub is about. It's not like I said that she was a horrible actor, or ugly. I just think that she's overrated and most of you are just attracted to her because of the fame. If she was a regular gal, most of you probably wouldn't stop her on the street. Why so defensive?

Comment

I'm not discrediting her at all, I just stated that I don't see what all the hub bub is about. It's not like I said that she was a horrible actor, or ugly. I just think that she's overrated and most of you are just attracted to her because of the fame. If she was a regular gal, most of you probably wouldn't stop her on the street. Why so defensive?
                    This virgins obsessing over celebrity girls cuz no way they can get wit hot girls in real life.

These people have had a crush on scarlett johanson for years and now that she has released nude pics its like the best day of their life.

I am one of those obsessed virgins

FML

Comment

Oh cmon

Just say she's hot and move on

Its not just her looks but her personality and the way she carries herself. THere are plenty of playboy bunnies and victoria secret models that are hotter, but thats not the point

Comment

Working...
                      X