Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Spadafora: History Behind The Sparring Session By Jesse Reid (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know i heard and read about this and i remember people saying that because of this video, mayweather wouldnt be any match for someone like Judah.

Good to know that this video, as old as it is, somehow still holds weight, and a new set of ****riders is now using it in their arsenal of arguments.

Comment

WOW this sparring session is far more embarrassing than having your eyes crossed via a body shot from a bum on a basketball court in a third world country. LMAO Reid hates the Mayweathers anyway, his word holds about as much weight as Rogers views on Roach and Roach of Roger. None of these people have any credibility at this point anymore, all have agendas. My only agenda is seeing the fight. The tests need to be taken, the contracts need to be signed and this needs to end in the ring period.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
        These videos show that Floyd is no match for Pacquiao and Sergio.
        trololol

those videos are 10 years old!!! ..lol.. where do these ******s come from!.. if thats the case than pacquiao old fight videos prove he is no match for either floyd or sergio.... you see how stupid that sounds

Comment

big fan of both their styles back then. floyd was a much better fighter to me at lw than ww. MUCH BETTER

Comment

that was 10 years ago where is Spadafora now ah??

Comment

i know its sparring and floyd's not in the best of shape, but this is elite level infighting from both guys....... fun stuff.

there's nothing embarrassing about this for floyd, so he got it handed to him for a couple rounds sparring from a dude in better shape than his that has a very difficult style? so fn what. how many rounds has floyd sparred in his life?

people spewing that garbage don't know shi t about styles or spaddy, who was never beaten (beaten up by dorin when he uncharastically fought the wrong fight)..

Comment

wow this was way worse than getting K.O'd twice by bums and losing to a shot erik morales and getting a gift draw against marquez!

Comment

damn that was 10 years ago, wow, some people, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X