No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Wants To Punish Sillakh and Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev Wants To Punish Sillakh and Knock Him Out

WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev (22-0-1, 20KOs) wants to punish challenger Ismayl Sillakh (21-1, 17KOs) for his past trash talk. The fight takes place on Saturday night at Colisee de Quebec in Quebec City. Kovalev claims that Sillkah ducked him last year and instead accepted a fight with Denis Grachev. In that fight, Sillkah suffered a shocking ninth round TKO defeat after winning the first eight rounds with ease.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sillakh was actually stopped in the 8th by Grachev, and he certainly didn't win the last few rounds 'with ease'.

Comment

War kovalev dude is a beast

Comment

Sillakh is getting knocked out in the 3rd round, IMO. This fight won't go past 5, book it. Id bet all my points that if Kovalev beats Sillakh Saturday, or even worse... Knocks him out early, Sillakh will be proclaimed a bum and Kovalev will be "the next Matthysse around here. Overhyped brawler who doesn't speak English" (?) Book that too

Comment

Kovalev is going to knock Sillakh out. The pressure and power is going to be too much for him.

Comment

Kovalev, hardest hitter in the sport. He will KTFO this turkey

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              Sillakh is getting knocked out in the 3rd round, IMO. This fight won't go past 5, book it. Id bet all my points that if Kovalev beats Sillakh Saturday, or even worse... Knocks him out early, Sillakh will be proclaimed a bum and Kovalev will be "the next Matthysse around here. Overhyped brawler who doesn't speak English" (?) Book that too
              Pretty much.

Comment

A great evening of boxing later tonite. Can't wait.

Comment

I hope Kovalev does that pelvic thrust again, that **** was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                    um what? Sillakh was already proclaimed a bum long ago. His "hype" had long ago died down after he was KO'd by grachev

Comment

Working...
                    X